+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Smoked for 16 years quit 5 days ago

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Smoked for 16 years quit 5 days ago

I am a 34 year old male, I have been a heavy smoker for 16 years (2 grams a day). I work on the road and other than sometimes getting somewhere new and not being able to find something for a few days I smoke regularly. I decided it was time to make a positive life change and get back into shape. So 5 days ago I quit smoking and other than a .25 xanax to help me sleep at night (prescribed) I have had a surprisingly easy time. Day one and two were the hardest and my sheets were drenched with sweat when I woke up in the mornings but the last 3 days I have felt so much better. I set up a count up timer in my phone to the minute since the last time I smoked and whenever I think about weed I literately open my phone and look at the progress I have made, the desire to smoke passes almost immediately. Exercise helps and a positive state of mind does too. I encourage anyone who is thinking about quitting to try, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. After day 3 the worst thing is a mild headache which goes away with Advil. I know everyone has a different experience with marijuana withdrawal but I firmly believe it really is about how you approach it. In my experience there are no horrible or even noticeable physical withdrawals except for the headache but I have even told myself that's due to a stiff neck from sleeping wrong and go about my day. It has been a clear case of mind over matter with me and like I said if you want to quit just go for it. Keep track of your progress in real time and it will without a doubt help when at any given point in the day you can look down and see how far you have come. I have really been surprised at how easy this has been. Best of luck to anyone trying to quit, I hope my methods will help someone.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

UK - The X Factor Society that Loves then Hates then Loves again to Blow in the Media's Wind!

Hi and welcome,

My own personal experience of this and I have now heard of quite a few rehab cases is that it very much depends on the user as you yourself do acknowledge, as to why well that's the 64 thousand dollar question and I don't doubt a positive mental attitude will help massively as can other factors like diet, exercise, distractive activities and even counseling if required, there may also be other factors involved including the reasons a person was using in the first place and circumstances in which they were doing so and even their genetic predisposition for addiction and that last one more so than many may realize.

But whatever the reason it's good your doing well, keep up the positive attitude and I'm sure your continue to do well! Keep up the good work!

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're not a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 12 years, because I Chose to be free from it's Control on me!

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default I hate to be that guy

@cannabisrehabadmin in your statement after your signature it says your not a criminal and it should be you're not a criminal. I apologize I know how obnoxious what I just said was.

UK - The X Factor Society that Loves then Hates then Loves again to Blow in the Media's Wind!

LOL, don't apologies, I think the world needs more people like you to both amuse and correct those whose English isn't so good.

I will correct when I get chance.

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're not a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 12 years, because I Chose to be free from it's Control on me!

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising