+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Marijuana withdrawal Upset Stomach Aches

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default I did

Quote Originally Posted by Hate this feeling View Post
    Hi when ever i get an upset stomach i seem to be going to the toilet alot and im getting a clear muccus like substance not alot but it is worrying me anyone else had this syptom
    i did, i guess it's normal

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Default Quit smoking high grade medical 6 days ago

I want to share because like so many...reading this thread helped with alleviating anxiety and depression symptoms when I was freaking out. I quit on a Thursday night at 6pm took my last bong rip when baby mama got home and kids were going crazy....i had a major panic attack from new hybrid potent strain that I never tried before. I smoke at least 4 5 maybe more bong hits a day.Long story short but I made my baby mama take me to the emergency room sweating balls crazy and the chest anxiety and numbness in arm. Got checked with chest X ray, protein blood test, and got a zero score on the calcium arteries test. I passed they release me but I am determined to quit now. Dad and uncle both died from heart attacks before 60.
    Anyways I have been experiencing panic attacks, that sense of dread or missing and chest anxiety with rage. Along with now on day 6 i believe is the stomach pain with loose stool and gas and pain. Sprinkle in the sweats and cold and warm flushes with constant anxiety, lack of focus, sometime things seem blurred. I thought up until today that it was diminishing but I just almost freaked out again with panic attack. I hope the anxiety passes. I wouldn't say I was depressed before but at least searching for new meaning or better me as we do. Just want to end by saying my symptoms have diminished but I still feel like poop. I hope this anxiety goes away. Oh yeah the reason I'm writing. For stomach balance someone mentioned gluten intolerance..me too...and probiotics...eat something pickled to reset ur gut. I like white rice with some Kimchi.

Hi there,

I am sorry that you are feeling so crappy. It is good to hear that you have found at least one thing so far that help with your anxiety - ie. reading other people's experiences and writing about yours. I would encourage you to keep doing what works. I hope that you might find some more activities that help in this regard.

If you can't find anything that works, then acceptance is the best course of action in my opinion. Try not to struggle with it, as that can make it worse.

As awful as you feel now, this is only temporary. It does sound as though some people get incredibly intense withdrawal symptoms, however on the whole these do get better with time.

Panic attacks can be scary, especially the first times that you have them. I would suggest that you google 'over breathing and panic attacks' or 'breathing exercises and panic attacks' as they are mostly caused by too much oxygen in your blood, caused by short, shallow, quick breathing. Have you ever seen someone breathe into a paper bag when they are having an anxiety attack? This is to increase the amount of carbon dioxide in their blood. You can practice breathing exercises, and this is a surprisingly effective way of dealing with panic attacks.

It is so good to hear that you have some foods that help with your gastro upsets.

You are doing a great thing! Let us know how you are going.

Cheers,
    Alice

Default High grade medical

Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    Hi there,

I am sorry that you are feeling so crappy. It is good to hear that you have found at least one thing so far that help with your anxiety - ie. reading other people's experiences and writing about yours. I would encourage you to keep doing what works. I hope that you might find some more activities that help in this regard.

If you can't find anything that works, then acceptance is the best course of action in my opinion. Try not to struggle with it, as that can make it worse.

As awful as you feel now, this is only temporary. It does sound as though some people get incredibly intense withdrawal symptoms, however on the whole these do get better with time.

Panic attacks can be scary, especially the first times that you have them. I would suggest that you google 'over breathing and panic attacks' or 'breathing exercises and panic attacks' as they are mostly caused by too much oxygen in your blood, caused by short, shallow, quick breathing. Have you ever seen someone breathe into a paper bag when they are having an anxiety attack? This is to increase the amount of carbon dioxide in their blood. You can practice breathing exercises, and this is a surprisingly effective way of dealing with panic attacks.

It is so good to hear that you have some foods that help with your gastro upsets.

You are doing a great thing! Let us know how you are going.

Cheers,
    Alice
    First of all thank you Alice for the wise words and encouragement. It all really helps. Today is day 10 and I am feeling much better. I can honestly say all my symptoms have dissipated immensely. I saw a doctor at my one week mark of sobriety and he helped me feel better by talking it out. My anxiety was still horrible but he just reiterated what we all know. Marijuana just masks underlying issues....it is a mental thing...and I was able to understand that I was fine physically but just going through withdrawals. It takes time but I promise you it will get better. Give yourself credit and improve yourself everyday. I still have minor stomach issues and I get dizzy or filled with anxiety sometimes but I am learning again everyday to be without weed. Good luck and hang in there.

Great news! Congratulations

It just goes to show how helpful a doctor can be sometimes.

Hang in there. It really does start to get even better. You will start to notice some incredible benefits of cannabis cessation with time.

I am so happy for you!

Unhappy Me too

Day 1, it’s been like 18 hours and I have thrown up 3x this morning. Please, ondesterone? Anything help with this?

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Hi there,

I would suggest going to visit your doctor to get some help and advice. You might find that you can stomach bland foods such as rice, oatmeal or bread. I have never heard of ondesterone, but I think you should talk to your doctor.

One of these threads had some great advice for stomach upsets. I think that Sunshine might have posted something, but I am not sure where it is. Ah!! Found it :-) https://www.cannabisrehab.org/forums...0002#post20002

Good luck and let us know how you are going
    Alice

Seeing this thread and unfortunately having lots of experience with stomach issues related with weed, Id like to add to it.

I've had (still have but not as bad) stomach issues leading to ulcers basically only because of weed smoking correlation. I've learned terrible habits of eating and smoking afterwards, as I always thought of eating on munchies as sort of 'wasting the high'. Turns out smoking immidietaly after food turns your stomach into mush and causes inflammation. The cause for stomach issues is also not eating properly throughout the day, eating bad amounts (usually its too much in large time intervals what causes issues), eating while stressed. It's also good to rest after food. All of this should be accompanied by eating healthy.

MAJOR DIGESTION ISSUES can be caused simply by EATING WHILE WALKING or SMOKING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. Too often did I smoke a spliff before hitting-up a stall of unhealthy junkfood and eating something bad on the way to work. It's a really easy way to get ulcers.

Following this I've managed to relieve most of my stomach issues (majorly heavy duodenum inflammation), even though any cigarette or smoke sort of brings them back, sooner or later. Smoking is just simply so not good for digestive system, and most of these issues can really be traced back into smoking. I find that it's good for me to eat even though I am not feeling hungry when smoking, it's better to force myself to eat in the morning and not eating as much in the evening, though it's not really that comfortable.

Hope everyone here finds their way through it. It really can be a ***** as eating and proper digestion affects so much about your mood and behavior.

Default Stomach issue soothers

Hi everyone! Smoker for over 20yrs and this forum has been helping me get through. A little tip tumerick and bitter melon smoothies have settled my stomach. My stomach felt so bad thought I had food poisoning until I found this site haha

I have never heard of bitter melon before! Here is a link: http://www.biohackersrecipes.com/bit...eric-smoothie/

Thanks for the info

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising