+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Marijuana withdrawal Upset Stomach Aches

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default stomach acheß

I quit smoking 4 days ago and my stomach aches are practically unbearable. I've smoked cigs for sum time and I feel nautious even trying to smoke a cig. I'm hoping that the aches will go away after the thc is outa my system but idk has anyone figured that out? P.s. I've been an everyday smoker for 4 years

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

JOSHUA Cannabis Rehab Guest

Arrow Been off marijuana 2 years and anxiety is daily problem

Ever since i stopped smoking about 2 years ago, i wake up everyday with an uncomfortable stomach and i have a constant anxiety through out the day. It's so annoying that i wish i had never tried marijuana. Hopefully i can find away to get rid of this anxiety w/o the help of medical drugs. If anyone know of anything please email me at [email protected].

quitter Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default stomach acid throwing up anxiety and depression...

I have smoked pot everyday for over 10 years, 3 days ago I quit and OMG, it's been hell.. Every morning I cough cough until I need to throw up yellow foamy bile, my nerves are a wreck, I always have a feeling of impending doom, I feel depressed and I know I'm also anxious. I get colds sweats and its difficult to eat. Food has trouble going down, kind of like swallowing a big pill. I have been losing weight so I got some Ensure to try to keep my body healthy. This morning I needed to get up and go for a walk, I didn't know how far I'd go, but I thought it would help with keeping my mind busy and working up an appetite. I ended up walking 3 miles. I don't have any advise as to how to make anyone feel better, all I could say is that you are not alone. Good luck to you and good luck to all of us.

Quitting4Health Cannabis Rehab Guest

Lightbulb Any home remedies for Stomach Pain?

Hello Hello,

I'm another every day smoker who is struggling with stomach pain on day four of quitting. People who have quit before have told me that it shouldn't last more than a week. I seriously hope so. I really need to get some relief from this pain I am feeling...I think I need to head out to the drug store and try some Mylanta. Tums won't really do the trick because I need something that will coat the stomach. I know that tea (peppermint or chamomile) is supposed to help, as well as probiotics, which can also be found in yogurt.

It's very frustrating because I don't think I'm capable of weaning myself off. I really need to be counting my days of progress so I know that I am committed to making a change. I seriously hope this stomach pain subsides soon, because it's so bad I feel extremely nauseous.

I'm going to try taking a nice long hot bath, and eating some yogurt, and maybe going out to pick up some Mylanta.

frosty Cannabis Rehab Guest

Cool I just cant quit

i have not completely stopped yet but omega 3 helps my moods ibruphen for my aches ...

Default really???

Hey there, so im a long time pot smoker and within the last few years ive started getting bad upset stomach, acid reflux and nausea. Within the last month i have been getting sick almost every morning.. I was told by my doctor that its the drug i smoke causing the problems. that my brain is telling my body that im going through withdrawls every morning... i have never heard of this before and wondering if anyone has ever had these problems...

I often pulled a whitey when I smoked it... Sometimes I really puked!

Yes, i found I could not go cold turkey,,no way,,,,,Funny the only protein I want is tuna fish with mayo and DRY, DRY bread,,,,,toast it and let it cool....and I like those little sub rolls,,,,,Dry bread and some protein is ALL i want,,,,,,I do drink alot of caffeine only strong tea,,,can't STAND coffee at this time, I put anisette extract in my tea,,,and use peppermint oil.....Buy a TON of candies that have REAL peppermint oil in them.

I even rinsed, cleaned and ate sardines,,,yeah,,,,rinse them in cold water ALOT,,,take out the little bones and such,,,dry em and eat with DRY sub roll and butter...It will fill u up for a long, time,,,which stops the nausea,,,U Do have to have so mething in your stomache,,,,,,,
    I also am eating Total Whole Wheat flakes with whole milk and brown sugar at night,,,, i let it get kind of soggy and it fills my belly for the night.
    Little by little,,,,,,it's working,,,,,and, i myself cannot do cold turkey,,,,,,,no way!!! Bless UP!

Cool Nick

How do you ween off marijuana? If you keep doing that then how would you actually stop, because wouldn't you just keep getting withdrawals again and again? I quit cold turkey for half a year and decided to start up again and have been smoking every day for the last two months. I'm deciding to detox again because schools starting up and I'm in my last year. Its been five days and I've barely eaten more then 5 meals across all 5 days. The last time I quit my stomach didn't hurt nearly as bad or for nearly as long. I also have a lot of anxiety and seem to not be able to focus. I actually went a full night without a minute of sleep. Anybody else had similar symptoms? Apologies for the long post.

Rich Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Stomach problems

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you ween off marijuana? If you keep doing that then how would you actually stop, because wouldn't you just keep getting withdrawals again and again? I quit cold turkey for half a year and decided to start up again and have been smoking every day for the last two months. I'm deciding to detox again because schools starting up and I'm in my last year. Its been five days and I've barely eaten more then 5 meals across all 5 days. The last time I quit my stomach didn't hurt nearly as bad or for nearly as long. I also have a lot of anxiety and seem to not be able to focus. I actually went a full night without a minute of sleep. Anybody else had similar symptoms? Apologies for the long post.

Same symptoms here..... I quit cold turkey 25 days ago, and my stomach has been upset since. Fells like knots or hunger pains. Never had problems with not feeling hungry. Eating seemed to help my stomach pains. Maybe try Ice Cream or Yogurt? Have had alot of gas, burping up everything i've eaten. I also still toss and turn just about every night..... The dreams can get a little crazy also. Smoked for 6-7 years, every day.

Things seem to be getting better, though it's a slow process. Thank you everyone for your comments, it helps knowing your not the only one going through these withdrawals.

And if anyone can tell me how long the stomach problems may last, I thank you in advance.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising