+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Marijuana withdrawal Upset Stomach Aches

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Exclamation Gas and Night Sweats

I used almost daily for at least 15 years. i started to wind it down in preparation for stopping, but still, every time i try to stop the night sweats come. this time it is also GAS. man the gas is bad. (a bit of bloating and associated uncomfortable feelings with that) but maaaan the stink.
    I just started seeing a girl and....i dont wanna go over there in case i let go of 1!

Any thoughts on how to deal with the gas????

PS my mood is better than in 15 years - no joke i feel so much better (PPs i am oversizing too for the first time in at least 15 yrs)

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Marijuana can give me a bad tummy if I smoke too much.

Everyone pulls a whitey now and again but I suspect that what is being discussed here is a little bit different and a much longer term use reaction...

Exclamation wow

Im so glad i got online tonight. I to have major stomach pains. Been quit for 4days all because my son was born and a new job required a piss test. Quit to pass and havnt gone back.. i used to weigh a strapping 225 lbs, then weed knocked on my door, then ciggeretts and im a very active person, and so was my smoking.now after two years i weigh 134 lbs. I feel discusting, week, and ashamed of my body, im sure my anxiety didnt help with the weight loss but the cigg ganj mixer has been killing me from day one.now im hypoglacimic do to my wieght loss and fast matabalism,all because of ganj. im working on my perzonal rehab by working and spendng time with my son and sapport from my wife

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been a pot smoker for 20 years, stopped 10 days ago-my anxiety and weeping are subsiding. Has anyone had problems with their stomach after stopping? After i eat i get a stomachache, every time i eat. Has anyone had this problem? Do you think I may have increased stomach acid because of all the tension and anxiety-thought I was going to rip someones head off in the beginning. Please give me your opinions. Keep it up all of you who are trying to quit-and God Bless.
    I've been smoking virtually every day for the last 2 years, and was at the point where I was smoking an O in a week. I quit 4 days ago, and the stomach problems are the worst of the symptoms. When I eat I can only eat in very small portions, and when I do I feel nauseous and cramping. I've woken up every night and puked up everything I'd eaten that day as though my body cant digest on its own anymore. I think this is from the rapid increase in metabolism that happens when you smoke. Im going to consult my doctor about it this week, if you want that information Id be happy to share.

Default yes i am having same thing

I have been a pot smoker for 20 years, stopped 10 days ago-my anxiety and weeping are subsiding. Has anyone had problems with their stomach after stopping? After i eat i get a stomachache, every time i eat. Has anyone had this problem? Do you think I may have increased stomach acid because of all the tension and anxiety-thought I was going to rip someones head off in the beginning. Please give me your opinions. Keep it up all of you who are trying to quit-and God Bless.
    i smoked weed 22 years and gave up 3 mnths ago every thing i eat i get bad guts like they are rotten its really horrible you would think you would get better wouldnt you i have taken senna but it doesnt solve the issue

rich Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default update

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Same symptoms here..... I quit cold turkey 25 days ago, and my stomach has been upset since. Fells like knots or hunger pains. Never had problems with not feeling hungry. Eating seemed to help my stomach pains. Maybe try Ice Cream or Yogurt? Have had alot of gas, burping up everything i've eaten. I also still toss and turn just about every night..... The dreams can get a little crazy also. Smoked for 6-7 years, every day.

Things seem to be getting better, though it's a slow process. Thank you everyone for your comments, it helps knowing your not the only one going through these withdrawals.

And if anyone can tell me how long the stomach problems may last, I thank you in advance.
    Just wanted to update what has happened to me so far. It took about a month and a half for my stomach to settle down, a litttle longer to stop burping up everything i ate, and about 3 months to get some good sleep. Now I feel great and don't even have any desire to smoke again. Hang in there people, it will get better.

Hey there, so im a long time pot smoker and within the last few years ive started getting bad upset stomach, acid reflux and nausea. Within the last month i have been getting sick almost every morning.. I was told by my doctor that its the weed i smoke causing the problems. that my brain is telling my body that im going through withdrawls every morning... i have never heard of this before and wondering if anyone has ever had these problems...
    I had/have the same symptoms. I had no idea it was the pot until I saw a gastroenterologist. Did the colonoscopy thing, the whole nine yards. The Docs found nothing. I quit smoking, and after a few weeks I felt a lot better.
    About quitting
    Initially, quitting smoking is horrible!!! I felt incredbly ill for about a week. so sick i was bedridden for the first four days. Couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, throwing up, diarrea, nausea, cramps. It takes a while,but slowly the symptoms dissipate and you feel better. I've put myself through this a few times...Including currently. Today is day 5. finally starting to feel a little better. I hope you are smareter than me and only quit once.

hennyb Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default probiotic and oatmeal

I've heard this really works from a friend of mine - Start taking a good quality probiotic and eat a nice sized serving of oatmeal everyday. Another buddy who was on day 3 of withdrawal and was having horrible stomach pains tried this advice, he ate a huge bowl of oatmeal and popped a probiotic and within an hour he said he felt nearly 100% better.

My buddy also said that drinking beer seemed to really exasperate the sour/upset stomach situation - so he tries to avoid beer all together for a few weeks.

hope this helps.

Default Stomach Upset after quitting the chronic

I have quit many times for a few months at a time and stomach upset has been an issue each time. Just like you said it seems you can't eat anything without creating a burning discomfort that lasts for hours. Unfortunately for me, weed is the only thing that helps to quell it. I've tried Pepto, Alka Seltzer, Maalox , Tums etc and none are effective. Right now I've been off it for about 1 month and have had two episodes in the last few days. It's agony and although I'm committed to quitting I will take a step back if nothing else works. Let me know if you discover anything that works.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising