+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fighting to Stop Smoking with everything in me!

Default Fighting to Stop Smoking with everything in me!

Hi,
    My name is Richy and I’m having a hard time getting rid of my bad habit of smoking. I have been smoking since I was 15 and I’m now 22. It started off as a relief type of thing after leaving my parents house at that age. It began to be something I relied on and even became the main activity of choice when hanging out with friends. About a year ago I decided that this habit wasn’t for me anymore. I know I want to stop smoking and have given it many attempts. I go weeks sometimes and cave in every time I get irritable or my mind thinks I need it. The crazy thing is as soon as I’m done smoking I immediately regret it. It affects my entire mental function daily and I just need help on where I start to make change, if anyone could please give me some advice I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks!

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Quote Originally Posted by Rda5115 View Post
    Hi,
    My name is Richy and I’m having a hard time getting rid of my bad habit of smoking. I have been smoking since I was 15 and I’m now 22. It started off as a relief type of thing after leaving my parents house at that age. It began to be something I relied on and even became the main activity of choice when hanging out with friends. About a year ago I decided that this habit wasn’t for me anymore. I know I want to stop smoking and have given it many attempts. I go weeks sometimes and cave in every time I get irritable or my mind thinks I need it. The crazy thing is as soon as I’m done smoking I immediately regret it. It affects my entire mental function daily and I just need help on where I start to make change, if anyone could please give me some advice I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks!
    Hello:
    I have a post on page 2 titled: "Withdrawal experiences from non recreation post surgery prescribed THC?" and it has some things that the naturopath and health center told me to get to help with anxiety, sleep, etc, etc. that may be useful for you.
    IMHO you can't do it alone. It's so so hard to stop and so easy to relapse. It helps if you have medical help such as a Naturopath or some health center that is experienced with helping people quit THC. There is a definite treatment regiment that works, and much better than online products advertising or DIY things. It does not make the withdrawal faster but much much more bearable. It also helps to have a strong support group, family, etc. And, also helps to not be with those that are not supportive, others that still do THC, or other loser types that do not want a better life.
    Good luck.

Here is the link Retired mentioned: https://www.cannabisrehab.org/forums...prescribed-THC

Cheers,
    Alcie

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising