+ Reply to Thread

Thread: finally giving up for good (quitting blog)

Default finally giving up for good (quitting blog)

Hi I'm new to these forums so bare with me

im 27 I've smoked weed pretty much for 10 years now and feel like it's time to stop if I'm being completely honest In the last 6/12months If really noticed how much the weed has affected my personality and more recently I've noticed my memory is now starting to go abit.

The personality issue is my main reason to quit over the last 2 to 3 years ive found I'm very socially anxious/awkward unless I've had a couple beers,I find myself constantly not speaking even just thinking what to say is a massive issue I used to be very witty and full of opinons,views just stuff to say now I'm just mute. People I meet now think I'm just a quiet shy person which is really not the case anyone else have this problem?

iv quit as of yesterday and feel like I'm ready for this iv never been so determined stop this terrible habbit and get 'me' back I plan on updating this thread daily.
    Thanks for any help and support really does mean alot

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Default quit blog update

Day 2 of the clean living and all is going well almost had an accidental toke of a joint from the Mrs just through habbit of passing to each other but caught myself just before I got it to my lips Thank god, I'm also very pleased to say I went for a run today i didn't get far before I was coughing my guts up (I am also recovering from a bout of man flu) but some exercise is better than none so far all postives I'm sure there are tougher times to come so I'll enjoy it while I can

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising