+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Day 1

Hi Quit2018,

I would encourage you to put that money somewhere that you can see it, like in a jar of some sort. It is amazing how much it can add up and it can be a great visual reminder of the good that you are doing. The fact that you already have something in mind that you would like to buy is a great motivator I think.

Hope that things continue well for you
    Alice

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi Alice,

That sounds like a good plan, maybe I could open a savings account.

Day 5 and I am feeling much improved. My motivation is rising and I feel in a good mood. Though I still feel a bit unwell and have had some small cravings. I have set a few goals for the week ahead; get caught up with work (I work from home for myself), create a diet/exercise plan and to start reading a new book.
    Last edited by Quit2018; 01-14-2018 at 11:01 PM.

Sounds good.

It is always nice to feel the positive benefits of being cannabis free, and yes, these can happen quite early in your quit.

Hope you have a good week. Your goals sound realistic and attainable.

cheers,
    Alice

Thank you Alice for your support this past week, it has really helped. I might not do daily updates going forward, but I will check in when milestones have been reached.

I hope you and anybody else reading has a positive week ahead. Take care.

No worries Quit2018. Use the board whenever you need to!

Have a great week!

Alice

This is day 8 and I feel much better. I still get cravings, but they are fleeting and I am able to brush them off with relative ease. My clarity of thought is a wonderful feeling and I'm sleeping more soundly, which I put down to reduced anxiety.

It took many attempts, but I finally got there.

Hey Quit2018,

It is good to hear that things are improving for you, and you are noticing some benefits. You are definitely on your way, but I would say that you may not out of the woods yet. It can be dangerous to let your guard down too much, and you have some tricky three's that may come up for you - at three weeks and three months.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

I hope that this augurs well for your recovery though, and that you continue to feel good. Saying all that, there is no reason why cannabis cessation needs to be awfully hard for everyone.

You are killing it! Good luck!
    Alice

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising