+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Really need some reassurance

Pumpkin Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Marijuana Withdrawal

Quit smoking marijuana for 2 weeks because I has to go cold turkey due to funds. 3-4 days after quitting I noticed blood pressure was spiked (153/90). After 2 weeks blood pressure returned to normal 109/68. Fast forward last week I caved and smoked loud from Thurs-Sun. Blood pressure went back up 144/83 and it fluctuates. If I am just chilling its ok 127/76 but once I start moving of any kind it spikes and stay elevated for awhile. Hoping and praying its anxiety I have no intention of being on blood pressure medication. I weaned myself off of them within a week or so.
    My symptoms
    Tighness of chest left and right side
    hypertension
    Shortness of breath
    Anxiety
    Headache
    Sharp pain behind rib cage
    Middle upper back pain with or without deep breath
    Irritation
    Mood swings
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    Thank you in advance

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi Pumpkin,

Sorry to read about your symptoms. I am by no means an expert or a medical professional, but they seem to me like they are mj withdrawal related. I have experienced a few of them and have read about the others on here.

I am just over 100 days quit and it has been a struggle. And a roller coaster. Just as one symptom seems to be getting better, another pops up. BUT, I will say that I feel MUCH better than I did in the beginning. Or even a month ago. It progressively gets better.

Excercise has helped me a lot. I've paid close attention to nutrition as well.

Are you looking to quit for good? It's definitely over for me. After 20 or so years, it was just not my friend anymore. And I loved being high, but the negatives had begun to outweigh the positives for me.

Hang in there and let us know how you are doing.
    John

Hey Mke1,

Are you still around? I just reread your posts. How's it been going for you?
    John

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Hey Pumpkin,
    I would really encourage you to talk to your doctor about your blood pressure as this really needs to be monitored. Are you able to be open with your doctor?

It sounds like you are really getting a bang for your buck in terms of withdrawal symptoms. The good news is that they are temporary and will resolve in time.

You are doing a great thing! Freedom is intoxicating.
    Alice

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising