+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trying Something New

Default Trying Something New

Hello, this is a different type of story. This story is about how pot ruined my life. So a couple months ago this kid that was known for doing drugs and selling drugs. I was with my friends and we all decided we wanted to try some weed. So I called up that kid. Lets just call him David. So we called him and asked how much we could get for $30. And let me just tell you David was spendy. He was only gonna give us half a gram for $30. So David said he couldn't get us any because he wasn't going to be in town. But he decided to tell us that after we had gone home and gotten money and was ready for him to tell us where to meet him. So fast forward to when only one of my friends stayed the night and we called him again and gave him more money for more weed. So he gave us some and we got high and neither of us knew what we were doing so we took one of those movie theater straws and put tinfoil on the spoon part and smoked it out of that. We did that because this was gonna be a one time thing so we didn't want to spend money on buying a bong.
    So I put the rest of the weed in my underwear drawer and I forgot about it for months. It was moldy and you honestly couldn't even tell that it was weed. Later I was cleaning my room so I could go stay the night at my friends, my mom checked my room and she looked in the drawer and saw it. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want my mom to think she was a shitty parent. I knew I was in deep shit. So I explained everything to my mom but it wasn't the truth. I told her that David had just gave it to me one day and that I had not smoked any of it. I am of course not a snitch so I didn't tell on my friend. I told her that no one knew. I didn't want to think about my punishment and what my boyfriend would do. My boyfriend is the absolute love of my life. Despite being so young I had already figured out that I wanted to marry that man. Everyone says that we are perfect for each other and I could not agree more. Obviously I did not want to lose him. So when I got my phone taken I had to find any way just to text him. I ended up paying someone to let me borrow their old phone so I could text him. He was pretty mad at me. But I told him that I wasn't ever going to do it again and I wasn't going to drink or anything just to stay with him. Also I didn't want to be that kid. So now I am grounded from everything for 2 weeks which isn't so bad, I have to take random drug tests, and I had to write a speech about 5 teenagers under 16 who's life was ruined by pot which is what lead me to this website. So this is my story, it's boring as hell but I wanted to share and just get it all out. I definitely deserve everything that I got. Don't do drugs despite how cool it is. That's it byeeeeee

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi Daisies,

It sounds like that David guy was pretty dodgy and that it wasn't really worth getting high, as far as the consequences are concerned.

I just wanted to let you know that one of the ABSOLUTE BEST things about being free of cannabis is that I don't have to engage with that dodgy underbelly of society. Drugs aren't actually that cool, in hindsight. It really is a grotty and unglamorous culture, the commerce of cannabis, and I actually hope that you never get embroiled in it, because for the most part (in my opinion) it is incredibly unsavoury.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

There are some really dodgy people in the world. It is best to just steer clear of them. When I was in my early twenties, I was drugged and raped by some guys, and I never even knew what happened until years later. This is the kind of stuff that goes on. I don't want you to see ANY of this stuff. So, I hope that you stick with your boyfriend and your mother, and get passionate about something valuable instead, like your career, or some other hobby. Something like that will provide you with stimulation and reward. You don't need drugs.

I am sorry. It is hard sometimes to know what to say in this kind of situation, but I would say in my experience, it is not worth it.

Hope your grounding doesn't hurt too much and that you and your boyfriend make up. Good luck with your speech. Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
    Alice

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising