+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is this Constipation Withdrawl?

Question Is this Constipation Withdrawl?

Ok I am almost 50 years old. I been told you can not get physically addicted to MJ.I have been smoking or eating MJ since.I was 13 years old. (37 years)on a daily basis.

Fastfoward to now.... I quit the 4th... So only a little less than a week. This has been pretty horrible man. The headaches are from hell! The light feels way to bright.I am edgy and anxious, irritabile,I feel like I have pneumonia but no fever. Nausea is a bummer and now tonight my gut is killing me.I feel bloated and like could go But nothing is coming.... What the hey... Can you go through physical Withdrawl from MJ? Is that what all this is? If so how long will this last?

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Well, in these terms, you can get physically addicted to anything.

It would be naive to think that your body doesn't get used to accepting a certain substance every day, as marihuana has effects on multiple parts of body, including digestive system, tension in muscles, and sensitivity to light and other things. What you feel is something of a physical addiction I thin. Your body and mind used marihuana to deal with a lot of things and now it can't use it and it's switching back into normal mode.

Take it that on weed, many things that you would otherwise try to resolve (including body pain, health issues) can get sweeped under the carpet so to speak. If you didn't eat properly, healthy and you didn't exercise properly, those things are going to show now, very heavily and it might be exactly what you feel. You should be sweating a lot more now and stomach issues are normal.

These symptoms can last up to some two or three weeks, depending on your lifestyle, the climate you live in and the amount of weed you smoked before you quit. They can be gone within days though. You can accelerate the process by exercising heavily and eating properly (even though youre not hungry). Replace every craving or bad feeling with a short exercise. Remember to reward yourself with stuff, adjust your brain and body to the new lifestyle you're taking in.

Dont believe what I wrote. I have no idea what I'm talking about and it should be deleted asap.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Hi Juan,

I do not believe that this post should be deleted. Do you see the difference though? In the post above, you are talking about your experience. All that you are doing is shared what worked for you and what you found helpful to overcome the withdrawal symptoms. It is a different attitude to the approach you used with Kasper.

In some forums, admins suggest that people should try to relate to people from their own experience and to really 'hear' them, and try not to give advice to people. I have always found that to be a bit unhelpful, because I think that people really can benefit from advice sometimes.

I just felt that this post of yours, was a gentler form of advice, because you relate to the other poster and you don't stand outside the situation and point fingers.

Don't feel bad though! You have a lot of good in that heart. I can tell!

Cheers,
    Alice

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising