+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Please help me

Hi Chispita,

Congrats on 6 weeks, that is amazing. I think it is a good idea to set a bench mark of 90 days. I hope that you find that the noticeable benefits of being cannabis free will start coming thick and fast soon. I noticed additional benefits right up to about 19 months, so you are in for a treat.

It sounds like your anxiety and panic attacks are getting much better, that is great to hear. They can be scary, but once you learn what they are and learn ways of managing them, I think they can be much less intense.

It is understandable that you are a bit afraid at the moment. I have been through that scary experience of thinking of fear and death a lot, but I think a lot of what you are feeling is the result of your scary thoughts, or perhaps what you have been putting into your body. I found that once I was quit of cannabis, cigarettes and was much more balanced, I didn't get the scary sensations nearly so much.

At six weeks, you should start to understand what it is like to be free of cannabis. Be careful of the intense cravings that can come around the three month mark, but I hope that you will start to really enjoy your freedom soon.

Good luck and let us know how you are going!
    Alice

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Congrats on 42 days Chipsita! I think this way your anxiety attacks will dissapear and everything will become better soon! Perhaps even sooner than we might think, but no need to rush!

Keep at it and keep us informed! Good luck

Hello everyone and thanks juan and alice for ur replies i really feel much better everytime i read from u. Is so amazing the support someone can get in sites like this so first i send a hug for all of you and please tell me how have u been doing. In my case i went to the psiquiatric somedays ago (I dont know if I already posted that) we had a long sesion and she adviced me to take ravotril (clonazepam 0.25 mg 3 times a day) and aroxat 25mg at nigh and in case of heavy panic attack I have other kind of ravotril of 0.25 mg clonazepam to use under tongue... it was hard for me to start using this phills but im using in very low dosis and they have helped me a lot i went back to university im doing more stuff and feeling happier i had like maybe 4 or 5 days of normal life almost no feelings but today my bp went up to 167/110 and I was forced to take the under tongue ravotril even I waited and tried to calm down by my own and it was magic. Im hoping that using low dosis will not generate me another adiction what do you think? Plus i believe im 50+ days of no smooking weed. Love for all.of you and stay strong

Hey chipsita! Im really glad our cments are making you feel so warm! We're here for each other after all. I have been doing fine personally, with few limps but I keep going, still off weed and moving forward. Fighting bad thoughts and moving on, or at least trying too.

I have no experience with any of those pills and I'm sure that if you keep dosage in terms of what your doctor prescribed you will be fine! I was wondering, have you tried yoga or do you do something else? Exercise and diet might be pretty important to keep mind and body clear and well, and for me they help greatly if I keep them in check!

Keep growing and have a beautiful rest of the weekend!

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising