+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1 am help

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default 1 am help

I am a long time chronic weed user. This is my 3rd time quiting and I'm 40. I'm on day 34. The longest i quit was one year before i got married. The reason being was because i went on this trip w my fiance and i had no herb and was miserable. I realized...damn. This is aweful. So i did it. 33 years old i quit for about one whole year. Then i just started up slowly again. 2 months later i got pregnant so i quit again. Quit till i was done breast feeding.....and started again. Second baby the same. I quit for my pregnancy and feeding......then smoked everyday straight..5 times or more a day....just like always. Good stuff too. I lose a lot of weight when i smoke. I know im rambling....but im up at 130 am and cant sleep again. Its been 34 days and i thought i was feeling better after all the anxiety and stomach disturbances. Sleep problems..tachycardia...sweats..chills...crying. I'm not so good tonight AGAIN. Im laying here w my heart racing. I quit due to shortness of breath and i HATE needing something all the time. My kids should come first....not ****ing weed. I'm just list tonight and scared. I dont ever want to smoke again. Im so afraid there is something wrong w me healthwise...but all my labs are good...cxray clear..pulmonary test fine....ughhhhh. Does anyone relate. Just asking for advice..relation...help. I work in an ER and i help people all the time. I was highly functional on weed...but so stressed. I'm glad I'm clean.......but these spells suck.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a long time chronic weed user. This is my 3rd time quiting and I'm 40. I'm on day 34. The longest i quit was one year before i got married. The reason being was because i went on this trip w my fiance and i had no herb and was miserable. I realized...damn. This is aweful. So i did it. 33 years old i quit for about one whole year. Then i just started up slowly again. 2 months later i got pregnant so i quit again. Quit till i was done breast feeding.....and started again. Second baby the same. I quit for my pregnancy and feeding......then smoked everyday straight..5 times or more a day....just like always. Good stuff too. I lose a lot of weight when i smoke. I know im rambling....but im up at 130 am and cant sleep again. Its been 34 days and i thought i was feeling better after all the anxiety and stomach disturbances. Sleep problems..tachycardia...sweats..chills...crying. I'm not so good tonight AGAIN. Im laying here w my heart racing. I quit due to shortness of breath and i HATE needing something all the time. My kids should come first....not ****ing weed. I'm just list tonight and scared. I dont ever want to smoke again. Im so afraid there is something wrong w me healthwise...but all my labs are good...cxray clear..pulmonary test fine....ughhhhh. Does anyone relate. Just asking for advice..relation...help. I work in an ER and i help people all the time. I was highly functional on weed...but so stressed. I'm glad I'm clean.......but these spells suck.

Hey there unregistered,

Sounds like you really want to stay off weed--good for you!

Your story sounds very familiar--either my own experience or things I've read on here. 34 days is a great start but it will take longer. It is progressive. The symptoms do indeed SUCK but they are temporary; they will gradually go away. One of my worst ones was/is insomnia. I am 6 and half months weed-free and I feel soooo much better than before. Compared to now, I still felt pretty crappy at the 34 day mark. But little by little I began to feel better--2 months, 3 months, etc. My sleep problems are much better now but I'm not ready to say they are completely gone. It really is a roller coaster ride with the symptoms. Just when you think one symptom is gone, it can reappear or another one can develop. But again, it will get better. You just need to give it time and be patient.

Exercise was a huge help for me. I went to Marijuana Anonymous meetings for 3 or so months. Lots of good support there. I did accupunture/traditional medicine. This forum was a great help. I know the syndrome of symptoms can make you feel like you will never be well again. But you will.

I loved being high and smoked daily for about 20 years and was pretty functional. But it started to no longer agree with me and I knew I needed to stop. I miss it a tiny bit from time to time, but honestly, I feel so much better overall, that I don't really want to go back to how I felt when I was smoking. I just look at it as part of the past.

Hope this is helpful in some way to you! Hang in there and let us know how you are doing, ok?
    All the best,
    John
    Last edited by JWC; 07-22-2018 at 03:18 AM.

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default thx

Thank you for the kind response. This time seams harder than the others due to the fact im older and i feel like I've affected my health and I'm worried.......making this whole thing way worse. Im 40 and have a two yr old and 5 yr old ...boys....so i can't seam to get the excersise....nutrition...ext.....that i truley need to get better faster. I NEVER ask for help. I never get on any site....i never take meds....i just keep on truckin.....but this time.....this time all i care about is being healthy for my children. They come first and I am anxiety ridden that i have hurt my health w my smoking. Ive been to 4 dr s that say Its "most likely" anxiety though my weight loss is cocerning. But as i stated in my earlier post... I LOSE weight when i smoke a lot.....and boy was i smoking. Its been 36 days. I thought I'd be better by now. Maybe all the crap i have been through and smoked away is finally catching up to me. Maybe Im just mentally screwed up forever. Some days i feel GREAT....almost super high and very hyper...though im hyper anyway. But im terribly irritable at times....sad.....the anxiety sux. See....I'm up at 1130 typing this cuz I'm so lost and worried i guess. My day was fine. I did all the mom things. I worked in the ER and had a great night w my patients....all smiles all day like always......but deep down im so ****ing worried that something is WRONG w me. I'm just hoping it's part of the withdrawal process. I guess realistically i want someone to tell me.....YES..ITS JUST YOU GETTING OFF THE SHIT!!! Well.....hope this helps someone, too.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising