+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i stopped but not because i wanted to

Default i stopped but not because i wanted to

to start i'm a heavy user of marijuana I wasted a lot of money on it and time I was always high and I can't for the life of me understand how I had the money for it I don't know why I was even using it all the time but it's not like I'm stopping forever I'm just stopping so I can get a job but maybe I should stop completely but I'm here for advice the withdrawal symptoms I feel like I'm so alone and no one understands every time I talk I'm only on day 2 going f****** nuts I don't eat don't really sleep one because the weed won't let me and to hot as hell here and air conditioner in my room is broken can't go to my boyfriend's house and even if I go over there all I know is he's going to want to do is f*** that's unfair who cares just wants to distract me but he doesn't understand that this is hard for me and I'm stopping when I feel like I need it more than ever with the recent death of my uncle losing my job not knowing how I'm going to pay my bills everything is crashing around me but like I said I need advice on handling symptoms always nauseous anytime I eat I'll most likely throw it up my head feels foggy silence deafening I can't sit still and everything agitates me the only productive thing I did today was clean my room which is actually surprising since I never clean my room honestly all I want to do right now smoke a bowl pig out but I'm not going to I do want a better life so I have to make some sacrifices but I hope it all plays out well in the end

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi Icedkeltea,

Quitting can totally suck and it sounds like you have it pretty bad right now. All sounds like typical withdrawal symptoms. Two days is a good start but it will take longer for you to feel better. And it will get better! One day at a time and you must be patient.

I had no appetite for a month and it took me several more months to fully get it back. Read through here and familiarize yourself with peoples' journeys. There are lots of symptoms--not everybody gets them all, thanks goodness! But there is a lot of good information.

Get yourself to a Marijuana Anonymous meeting. Seriously. I found some really great information and support there. They have a terrific online app. They will help you create a cannabis free life for yourself.

Great for cleaning your room!! See???? Something positive!!

Hang in there and let us know how you are doing
    John

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising