+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i quite for 160 days now and PAWS SUCKS...............

Question i quite for 160 days now and PAWS SUCKS...............

Hello every body well 160 days super awesome. I have goods day and bad days its a roller coaster. I been getting hit with PAWS it come on for some days and leaves but it hits me like a hammer is this normal? Been taking vitamins B12 an D3 and a stress vitamin I have no desire to smoke just hate the fact that anxiety and these crazy ass dreams would end do they? I seem to have gain some weight to but and I quite caffeine to so no soda or coffee replaced with fruits and lots of water just would like some reassurement that I'm ok and someone else has or is going through this to? thank you and my prayer are with all of you.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Quote Originally Posted by daveG View Post
    Hello every body well 160 days super awesome. I have goods day and bad days its a roller coaster. I been getting hit with PAWS it come on for some days and leaves but it hits me like a hammer is this normal? Been taking vitamins B12 an D3 and a stress vitamin I have no desire to smoke just hate the fact that anxiety and these crazy ass dreams would end do they? I seem to have gain some weight to but and I quite caffeine to so no soda or coffee replaced with fruits and lots of water just would like some reassurement that I'm ok and someone else has or is going through this to? thank you and my prayer are with all of you.
    Hi DaveG

Sounds like it really does suck!

My big lingering problem was insomnia and some depression. I didn't have the crazy ass dreams but did have some anxiety--and other stuff. I was communicating with someone on here and he had "grinding dreams" as he put it but I think he is better now. I think it will take more time. Who knows, you might feel better in a month or so.

Have you seen your doctor? It might be worth a visit. I took L-theanine and lithium orotate for a while. It definitely helped me with the anxiety. Do you have any other support outside of this site? Check out Marijuana Anonymous. Excercise was a big help to me as well.

Hang in there buddy! It totally sucks!!
    Keep us updated,
    John

hello john yes ive seen a dr and thay have given me meds but all have had so bad side effect. was woundering what mg. of L-theanine and lithium orotate you where taking and I haven't try marijuana anonymous yet thanks for responding I guess your the only one how has.

hello john yes ive seen a dr and thay have given me meds but all have had so bad side effect. was woundering what mg. of L-theanine and lithium orotate you where taking and I haven't try marijuana anonymous yet thanks for responding I guess your the only one how has.
    I had 100 mg L-Theanine capsules. I took 2 at a time. And it was 10 mg of Litium orotate. I took this 2-3 times a day.
    What were the meds you didn't like?
    Yes, it seems to be a little quiet in terms of replies lately.
    John

Yes, 160 days, NICE! I'd say what you are describing is normal for PAWS as I understand the term. Also, as I understand it, and to answer your other questions, the anxiety and dreams will lessen but continue to pop up again (PAWS) with less and less frequency. For me at day 180, when I thought I was free and clear of all the BS, PAWS hit me like a hammer for nearly 2 weeks then went away as quickly and completely as it arrived. Been two+ weeks of feeling fine. So, you are ok and someone else has it and is going through it, too. Thank you for sharing as it helped me when I read your post. I am not alone! Prayers for you and all those dealing with cannabis withdrawal.

Great article here about PAWS. I read it whenever PAWS sinks its claws into me. https://www.pbinstitute.com/blog/pos...wal-syndrome/#
    Last edited by Hyzer29; 08-21-2018 at 10:27 AM.

Default Thanks

Well they had me on calapin witch was horrible and coming off of it was even worse then caladen and it had crazy side effects buspar made my skin feel like it was on fire and Vistaril witch I take as needed it the only one that had no side effects and I have a question for you guys when dos the butterflies in the stomach go away? I’m felling better can’t sleep well can’t stay asleep so hopefully this passes thanks for the prayers friends I hope it gets easier.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising