+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I want to quit? Can someone help?

Angry I want to quit? Can someone help?

I've been smoking for two years to help manage anxiety, depression and anger. I've tried to quit countless times but failed, but I want to give it another shot. Only problem is I don't know how to deal with the withdrawals and anger all the time, everytime I've tried to quit I've gone back to it because I felt like shit. Does anyone have any advice? I've only been off it for two days now..

Hey Zoey37,

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

It is definitely not easy to quit for some people. Sounds like you are one of those people.

I would suggest seeking out help to stay quit. Talk to your doctor, see a therapist, and check out Marijuana Anonymous. Support is key and it seems like you could use some professional help learning how to cope with your anxiety, depression, and anger. Marijuana Anonymous has a great app with lots of information. I went to weekly meetings for a good 3 months. Was super helpful.

Hope this helps.
    Let us know how you are doing, ok?
    John

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising