+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our sincere apologies for the downtime

Default Our sincere apologies for the downtime

Our sincere apologies for the downtime, our host had a major outage amongst other problems and apparently, one thing led to another which resulted in us been down for two or three days straight.

Unfortunately these were circumstances entirely outside of our control however we sincerely apologies never the less.

Our host has for the most part provided a very good standard of service and in all the years we have used them this so far has pretty much been a one off and isolated incident and so providing there are no more problems in the near future we are happy to stay with them for the time being.

Again our sincere apologies and I hope this has not cuased any of our users too much distress or inconvience.

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're not a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 12 years, because I Chose to be free from it's Control on me!

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Desert Newt Cannabis Rehab Guest

Cool Thanks for your time in keeping it up and running!

..I was starting to have withdrawal from lack of access to CannabisRehab website...haha
    404 bummer!

Thanks for the efforts in keeping it all running, It's not easy IMO.

I had formulated a theory that the legal marijuana industry would go to great lengths to shut this site down!

Too much truth is spoken here.

getting so tired of all the confused minds giving into the industry for profit.

The War on Drugs is pretty much lost worldwide as others cave into legal weed and copious opiates prescribed for no reasons.
    Society going downhill fast....

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Newt View Post
    ..I was starting to have withdrawal from lack of access to CannabisRehab website...haha
    404 bummer!

I had formulated a theory that the legal marijuana industry would go to great lengths to shut this site down!

getting so tired of all the confused minds giving into the industry for profit.

The War on Drugs is pretty much lost worldwide as others cave into legal weed and copious opiates prescribed for no reasons.
    Society going downhill fast....
    Its funny because I started to think the same. Like what if someone hacked the site or someone did and started making really messed up posts about our situations and something was done about it before any damage was done. I would hate that because I'm extremely grateful for this website!

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Newt View Post
    404 bummer!

Don't worry, they haven't got to us yet.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're not a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 12 years, because I Chose to be free from it's Control on me!

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising