+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I need help with quitting......I cant do it myself

Hi Alice

Soooo nice to read your post! Have you been hibernating through the Winter? :-)

You are so thoughtful and caring in your posts. They were of great help to me and I'm sure are very helpful to others.

Cheers!
    John

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hey John!

Thanks for your kind words. It would be great if my thoughts / experience could help others to quit, or even to just get one step closer!

Hibernating through the winter? That is one way of putting it! I initially left CRA because of the 'perceived' attention from my fantasy relationship. This was not the only website that I abandoned! Then I got struck down later in August with an episode of my mental illness and it took me a couple of months to recover. It was a pretty colourful period of my life, but yes, very difficult. It has been a bit of a blessing though, because it helped me to see my life with a new perspective. I am actually in a better position psychologically than before I got ill, so that is pretty good!

What has been happening in your world? Have you had a nice summer? What kinds of breakthroughs have you been making psychologically lately?

Hope you are doing well!

:-) Alice

Great to hear you are doing well Alice, even if you have had to suffer a setback to get there, sometimes it really can make you stronger, I hope you continue to stay strong and well!

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're not a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 12 years, because I Chose to be free from it's Control on me!

Thanks so much Admin!
    I have found a whole stack of new hobbies in the process. And I am learning new stuff about my psychology each day.
    I think it was the first time that I have suffered an episode of my mental illness without any influence from cannabis. Maybe that is why I have learnt so much!
    Thanks again for your kind words. I hope you are also doing well?!
    Cheers,
    Alice

Thumbs up

Yes I am not too bad, still biting off more than I can chew but hey that's life, I guess for some it can be all part and parcel of recovery, after all I spent enough years just smoking and watching TV!

I hope you keep us posted, it's great to hear you are doing well as you truly deserve your progress!
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're not a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 12 years, because I Chose to be free from it's Control on me!

Default So good to hear you are doing well!

Hey Admin!
    It is great to hear that life continues to be interesting! I don't envy you for biting off more than you can chew, but I hope that it means that your life is full, and dare I say rich.
    Yes! We definitely have some time to make up for! Feeling happy with life certainly feels all the more sweeter for having wasted a chunk of it. It was all a learning experience, I guess! I hope you are happy.

It was such a nice thing that you said about me deserving my progress. Thanks so much! I will definitely try to stick around on the board to give some support and keep you posted. One of my favourite hobbies these days is reading books about psychological science. It is always nice to share what I learn if it is applicable!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week and chat to you soon!
    Alice :-)

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising