+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In need of help/reassurance

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Unhappy In need of help/reassurance

I officially hit my 8 month mark on the 4th of this month. I had alot of stressful events in these past couple of weeks. But in the mist of it I felt like everything was improving a bit more and then on the 7th I woke up feeling uneasy by later on that night I started to have a panic attack n I was able to deal with it not great but better compared to the beginning months. N the days following that weren't any easier. The anxiety the crying the uneasiness the dp and dr. Questioning everything feeling like something else is wrong n not PAWS. It was my anniversary on the 11th n I tried to hold it together as best as I could n I did had a good time. Fatigued as hell n the buzzing of anxiety ect a little louder than usual but I got through it. Then like 2 days after that an anxiety attack in the morning not as bad as the beginning but still terrible. I was wondering if anyone else has gone through this? I'm scared that it's going to go back to how it was at the very beginning. Is that even possible? It's been 8 days sense my symptoms spiked I guess you can say. I'm worried that I'm not going to get better. I've never had a 100% day in these past 8 month has anyone else gone through that? I have had calm days but everything would still be there just a bit more subtle. Also if any ladies read this do you feel like everything peaks around your period? What gets me the most is the reality questioning it's not as intense again like the beginning but it still bothers me.....I just hope to feel better at a year.....I'm so stuck bc I thought it was medicine......if I would have known this could happen I would have never touched MJ....I feel stuck....

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I officially hit my 8 month mark on the 4th of this month. I had alot of stressful events in these past couple of weeks. But in the mist of it I felt like everything was improving a bit more and then on the 7th I woke up feeling uneasy by later on that night I started to have a panic attack n I was able to deal with it not great but better compared to the beginning months. N the days following that weren't any easier. The anxiety the crying the uneasiness the dp and dr. Questioning everything feeling like something else is wrong n not PAWS. It was my anniversary on the 11th n I tried to hold it together as best as I could n I did had a good time. Fatigued as hell n the buzzing of anxiety ect a little louder than usual but I got through it. Then like 2 days after that an anxiety attack in the morning not as bad as the beginning but still terrible. I was wondering if anyone else has gone through this? I'm scared that it's going to go back to how it was at the very beginning. Is that even possible? It's been 8 days sense my symptoms spiked I guess you can say. I'm worried that I'm not going to get better. I've never had a 100% day in these past 8 month has anyone else gone through that? I have had calm days but everything would still be there just a bit more subtle. Also if any ladies read this do you feel like everything peaks around your period? What gets me the most is the reality questioning it's not as intense again like the beginning but it still bothers me.....I just hope to feel better at a year.....I'm so stuck bc I thought it was medicine......if I would have known this could happen I would have never touched MJ....I feel stuck....
    Well, I'm not a lady but "yes" to some of your other questions. Yes, you are in PAWS. Yes, it can kick hard even 8 months out. Yes, it did it to me at the same time period (and I felt just like you). Yes, you can go through 8 months without feeling 100% for even one entire day. Many have reported that on this forum. For me at 8 months I could count on one hand how many 100% days I had. No, to your question, "Is that even possible (to return to how it was in the beginning)?" Your brain has re-wired and re-balanced a great deal in these 8 months. That's not going to fall apart now. You're into PAWS. Nothing was worse for me than having several decent days in a row and thinking I was through withdrawal and then PAWS hit. I'd ride it out and hit another stretch of normalcy and then PAWS would hit again, etc. Each time I had to keep telling myself, "It's PAWS. It's PAWS." And each time in a few days I'd be out of it. The length of PAWS can vary with each person. Just know your brain IS going to reach its correct balance. My bet, it won't take you a year either. Forward!

Great article about PAWS. It helped over and over again.

https://www.pbinstitute.com/blog/pos...wal-syndrome/#

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Last edited by Hyzer29; 11-18-2018 at 05:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising