+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quitting for good

Default Quitting for good

Hi I am 31 from the UK, Iím quitting marijuana for good, Iíve been using it daily for about 9-10 years, it was fun to begin with but then Iíve just had loads of negatives for the last 6-7 years really but I havenít been able to quit.
    Iím 11 days clean now, in my experience the first 8 days were hell I canít lie, I felt so angry, sad, furious, scared, I didnít actually get cravings until day 7 which is strange, days 7&8 I had incredible urges.
    From day 9 things have got more bareable but I wonít lie I still feel anxious, depressed, lost and canít sleep well but the urges have pretty much gone (at the moment).
    I feel proud that I didnít cave in and that I have my power back and am not controlled by weed.
    I have ordered some l-tyrosine online which is meant to help with getting dopamine levels back to normal and some melatonin 1mg capsules to have with sleep.
    Get youíre life back, donít let weed control youíre life.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Desert Newt Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Good Job - It's a long haul hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Thisisme373 View Post
    Hi I am 31 from the UK, Iím quitting marijuana for good, Iíve been using it daily for about 9-10 years, it was fun to begin with but then Iíve just had loads of negatives for the last 6-7 years really but I havenít been able to quit.
    Iím 11 days clean now, in my experience the first 8 days were hell I canít lie, I felt so angry, sad, furious, scared, I didnít actually get cravings until day 7 which is strange, days 7&8 I had incredible urges.
    From day 9 things have got more bareable but I wonít lie I still feel anxious, depressed, lost and canít sleep well but the urges have pretty much gone (at the moment).
    I feel proud that I didnít cave in and that I have my power back and am not controlled by weed.
    I have ordered some l-tyrosine online which is meant to help with getting dopamine levels back to normal and some melatonin 1mg capsules to have with sleep.
    Get youíre life back, donít let weed control youíre life.
    Good Job on quitting, yes the first weeks are hell and seems even approaching Day 90 for me, sleep still not up to what i would like.
    I've found that some of life's trials and tribulations can be harder to deal with when one doesn't have the weed to run to.
    Anxiety-driven insomnia, where normally i'd of smoked so much pot in the day...sleeping was a form of coma.
    Facing life sober is a challenge compared to just blowing my brains out with weed and not caring.
    hang in there!
    keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Newt View Post
    Good Job on quitting, yes the first weeks are hell and seems even approaching Day 90 for me, sleep still not up to what i would like.
    I've found that some of life's trials and tribulations can be harder to deal with when one doesn't have the weed to run to.
    Anxiety-driven insomnia, where normally i'd of smoked so much pot in the day...sleeping was a form of coma.
    Facing life sober is a challenge compared to just blowing my brains out with weed and not caring.
    hang in there!
    keep us posted!
    Id imagine it will get easier for you, I think life feels difficult as we are in withdrawal still, so we feel lathergic, anxious, depressed, the brain is still repairing itself, most people seem to be more back to normal after 5-6 months.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Governmentís FREE SAMHSAís National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising