+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problems viewing and replying to threads

Default Problems viewing and replying to threads

Alice has brought it to my attention (thanks Alice) that there may be a bit of a problem with viewing and replying to certain threads. There was also an issue with viewing one particular thread about quitting over 60, I did, unfortunately, have to delete this thread (my apologies to the user) and Alice's thread about the problem whilst trying to isolate the cause, I have taken measures to try and fix the issue although I am not absolutely certain if they have succeeded.

I haven't noticed any problems viewing certain threads since but I did notice that I was having trouble replying to some of the longer threads, in fact, some of the really long ones I have since closed in the hope this would help.

I also noticed that this only seemed to be a problem for me in certain browsers (was fine in Firefox), so any user having trouble can always try and see if that helps resolve any such problems. One of the things I have done is increase the PHP memory limit which will also hopefully help but for the next few days I am just going to keep an eye on the issue and see if there is any further action that I need to take.

If any other users are having trouble with this technical issue or any other please feel free to post it in this thread and I will take further measures if necessary.

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're not a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 12 years, because I Chose to be free from it's Control on me!

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Thanks for your efforts Admin!
    I will definitely keep you posted if I notice any other threads that are having problems!
    I am using Chrome, so as you mentioned maybe it is an issue with that.
    Cheers,
    Alice

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

No probs Alice, thanks again for letting me know, interestingly enough I found the Microsoft edge browser seemed to give me more trouble than firefox, although I do usually have a fair few tabs open in edge anyway I will keep an eye, I may have to do a fairly major upgrade of the whole forum platform soon as it may be getting to the stage where that is now necessary.

Thanks again,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're not a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 12 years, because I Chose to be free from it's Control on me!

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

I have made a post titled in need of help/reassurance and I was replied to and I have tried to reply twice but it hasn't shown up? Thank you for all your hard work! This site is a blessing!

a lot of thanks! that's really helpful

LeafFly13 Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Why was "How long do marijuana withdrawal symptoms last" thread closed??

@Cannabis Rehab Admin,

Why was "How long do marijuana withdrawal symptoms last" thread closed?? Ive struggled with withdrawal symptoms for the past 100 days and that thread was by far my best resource and source of information anywhere online or in the real world. It seems to provide that value for many others as well, since everyone's withdrawal symptoms are a little different.

I was going to go there to post my success story, as Im now almost completely symptom free, but I see that its closed??? That was the thread that got me through it all! I would love to see it open for discussion. It really is THE best source on the internet for info on withdrawal symptoms.

It was purely just a technical issue really, as mentioned in my above post the thread was becoming so large that I believed it was contributing to some of the tech problems and slowing down the forum overall, if you look at most forums they tend not to have threads that continue indefinitely perhaps for this reason, however, there is no reason why a second version of the thread can't be started.

Would that be an acceptable solution? Also, obviously you can start a thread purely in regards to just your own experiences on the matter if you so prefer? I am sure we can sort some sort of solution, perhaps if we just start a second version? I just don't think forum threads are really meant to continue that long and since making the above adjustments things do seem to be working ok again so far.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising