+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 10 and a half months....I need reassurance.

Quote Originally Posted by seriously View Post
    I am 49 smoked since I was 16 on day 102 this post makes me feel like whats the point.When I'm 82 I will feel normal great.
    Hey Seriously. No offence to the person concerned, but I would take that advice with a grain of salt.
    Everyone is different and everyone's experience is different.
    I started to feel some improvement at 6 weeks, and at about three months where you are now, I got some really intense cravings and symptoms for a few weeks. I think it was because the last of the receptors were dying off. After that point, I noticed considerable improvements in all areas of my life up to about 2 years.
    Some other people on the site suffered from PAWS, but even for them, it didn't take them 30 years to get over it. I would say that on the whole those people are doing well a year or so after they began their quit.
    Cheers,
    Alice :-)

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default This resonates.

Wow, can't believe how similar my experience is. It's just around 10 months for me now, and the last week has felt like I have just started the journey all over again. My anxiety has been intense and my emotions all over the place. These posts make me feel better, like I'm more normal- so thank you for posting. It's a long journey we will get through, who would've thought marijuana could do this. I am a lot better at dealing with it, but wow it's still terrible and the fear is horrendous. Would love to hear from anyone else close to my experience at this time and how it got better

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising