+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Can't sleep anxiety depression insomnia

Glad to hear your ok, keep your chin up mate and bust through these last few weeks, summer holidays will be here soon.
    To be at school these day must be a lot worse than when I was a little scrot. We never had Facebook, Instagram or anything like that, come to think of it no internet or mobile phones, now that is old, FML I'm old.
    Steve

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Just wanted to give an update.... currently on day 96, and I have not felt this good in probably 2 years. Today was pretty much anxiety free and was pretty mellow. Closing in on the end of the school year, which I am very happy about. Also very happy to be this many days sober. My anxiet which has been my main issue is slowly but surely getting less and less of an issue. My dreams have also not been bad, although I still dream pretty much every night they are not nightmares and they seem to be getting less and less of a thing the further I get. I am doing great! Just need to go another 3 months to hopefully feel much much better... and so on....

Mitchell

Terrific news! Great to hear.
    Your cannabis free days are approaching the "3 digit" mark.
    Congratulations!
    John

wanted to check in for a quick update, 116 days off of the ganja. This week was the best week that I have had yet. It seems like just before this I had a setback and now I am currently doing awesome. I dream every night but the dreams are not significant or very much vivid anymore. I had a dream last night where I ended up relapsing and in my dream, I felt as if I was about to have a panic attack and that was the main thing that would happen to me with weed. It is like I still subconsciously have the fear of getting anxiety on weed. I felt guilty in this dream. To wrap this up I am getting better and better as time goes on. This has been a time of growth in my life.
    Mitchell

Great to hear Mitchell,
    I remember feeling perceptibly better (great) for some time to come. I still feel great now at 3.25 years free, but feeling noticeably improved continued for quite a long time. Enjoy!
    One thing that each of us needs to be aware of is that temptation will likely crop up at some stage. We might be offered some herb at a point when we are feeling vulnerable or see others smoking it. For this reason, I think it can be very helpful to really think and mull over and consider the reasons why we want to be quit. For me, it is because weed turns me into a social mutant - completely paranoid. Also, it is a rat wheel and once I am on it, it can be hard to get off.
    These reasons help me to be very clear when temptation does crop up because I am so damn sure that I don't want to go back to that. Long story short, I think it is a good idea to write about and think about what your dreams are telling you and how you really feel about your relationship with ganja. The clearer you are in your heart and your head the easier it will be.
    Here's to the next 116 :-)
    Cheers,
    Alice

Came in here for an update and also realized the last time I wrote I wrote the wrong date, well today is day 124 sober. I stopped using prozac about 2 or 3 weeks ago and have not really seen a difference. I am doing good right now. I started my new job about a week ago at a restaurant and I am on summer break from school. All of my sypmtoms have just been slowly easing. Applying for the job and the first day had me very anxious, but now I do just fine while I am at work, but there has been a few occasions where I fumble my words but that is expected. Insomnia is now less of a problem, and I have not had a nightmare or anything in weeks. I am seeing actual improvement now, I hope to continue to get better with each month. I am on month 4 right now, I know I am experiencing PAWS and I am ready for it to act like a roller coaster to continue, but I am ready to push through the months.
    Mitchell

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising