+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need words of encouragement please. 8 months of use, and Now CLEAN (5days)

Default I need words of encouragement please. 8 months of use, and Now CLEAN (5days)

5 days clean. Total of 8 months use. Months 1-5 were tinctures 4x a day. Month 6 was smoking 5-6 times a day with 6 tokes each high. Then month 7 I tapered down to 4 then to 3 drags about 4x-3x a day. Then month 8 I was determined to get it done. Month 8 I did 2 then down to 1 highs a day with 2 and down to 1 drag. My final week I couldn't even pull myself to inhale a tiny puff, at that time I new I had to quit. The MJ didn't want me to go. The symptoms for the past 3 months were sweats and 30 lbs of weight loss, plus more.

Now the withdrawals.

My story. Never smoked. At 30 I had a major neck injury. Some damage to my neck, but the Dr's couldn't pin down the actual reason to my symptoms. They prescribed me Gabapentin then Cymbalta which led to liver weakness. The Dr's weren't much help. I myself got off those prescriptions along with a dozen more they were throwing at me, when I started medical MJ for it, it helped with pain and inflammation.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

About 1 month ago I got off all inflammatory foods, processed, foods, meds, only at 1oz of caffeine a day.

My withdrawals started with sweat about 2 months ago with my first step down.

So now I'm on the other side it's just getting through it.

The past 5 days have been a roller coaster. I'm definitely not going back to MJ and I have no craving to go back. Now dealing with the insomnia, nausea, feeling of my blood sugar is low low. My BP and heart rate fluctuates. Anxiety through the roof at times. It seems to be easing, but then the withdrawal symptoms will try to drag me back.

Main question is how long before my symptoms will subside? Etc. I've done tons of reading here, but wanted to just talk to those who have lived it.

Thank You for this site and prayers and strength to those of you going through this(and worse).
    Last edited by WestCoast; 03-23-2019 at 02:55 PM.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Day 6:

I stopped the caffeine all together today, it made the withdrawals much better.

My symptoms:
    -A little dizzy
    -Face is flush
    -when I woke I felt hungover
    -not much appetite for breakfast but by lunch I finally got my appetite back

Lots of water and only healthy foods.

Stay Strong

Default Day 7: Getting there

Day by day, symptoms are easing.

Lots of water, reading a book is helping through the day. Anxiety is highest in the morning and bed time. But it's less and less as time goes on.

This will not control me.

Have a good week friends. Keep Strong

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising