+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 days into quitting

Day 98. These past two days my anxiety has been really high especially in the morning. Maybe its PAWS? Insomnia too last night. One day at a time.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Day 99. Not much to report. Anxiety has lessened since yesterday. Still battling insomnia and feeling overwhelmed with being sober and having to face my thoughts and feelings. Mild depression too. Cant wait to feel normal again.

Day 100. Going to another doctor today because the first one didnt do anything about my ear pain and congestion. My withdrawal hasnt improved much. I think im pretty much over the stomach pains and night sweats, hopefully. Headaches still come and go.

Day 101. No insomnia last night but i think it was because i took an allergy med. I also had a slight headache last night but not enough to take an Advil. Mentally though i was very irritable and angry yesterday and this morning. One day at a time.

Hey Eroica, well done on your progress so far, the sleep readjusting thing can take quite some time, unfortunately I don't think there is much of a way around it really as your brain has to relearn again how to get to sleep without the effects of sedation, same with many aspects really like the headaches too, some people just experience some of these withdrawal symptoms much more than others and for much longer periods of time, it's why there is really no timescale another individual can give to you that can be garanteed to apply to you too, it's why it can be such an individual journey in this repsect, even trying to quantify averages I am not sure really applies that much from what I have seen, everyone seems to have such a unique potnetial for such totally different experiences.

Anyway well done on the progress you have made so far and thank you for the support you have shown to others. Hang in there and all the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Hi Admin. Yes good advice im going to stop thinking "i should be feeling better now" and just accept that i will eventually feel better and not be impatient. Some peoples brains just take longer to heal and i had been smoking for a very very long time. im just glad my withdrawal wasnt worse as i was spared some symptoms like shaking that other people experience. Day 102 now.

Day 103. Not much mental improvement but I think all my physical withdrawal symptoms are finally gone except for the occassional headache and sweaty palms. (Not counting insomnia of course. Still dealing with that..but No stomach issues anymore. Not sweating as excessively. And less physical tension in my neck.

In other news the doctor told me my ear problems are being caused by allergies. I think i might be allergic to my cat.

Day 104. Feel ok today mentally. Still having trouble concentrating and socializing but no anxiety or depression. I also have more energy today. One day at a time.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Day 105. Anxiety is back today. Not much else to say. Healing really is a slow process. One day at a time.

Day 106. Didnt get much sleep last night but not feeling too bad. One day at a time.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising