+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: 25 days into quitting

Oh and yes there was apparently some genetic predisposition for addiction. Although TBH no major shock there.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi guys.. Day 123 today. Not much to report today. My illness is wearing off but family is sick now so trying my best to take care of them while recovering myself. One day at a time.

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default some help what has work for me so far

hi..would like to give some ideas that i believe are working for me so far and has made quitting pot a bit easier ...i am 29 i been smoking since i was 16 this is my 6th time quitting or 7th and the longest that i have been without it has been 14 months and every other time just left it for a couple of months and yes i promise you do go back to normal after about a year i believe at least for most people,, this was 5 years ago ..so you mite wonder why i went and picked up the habit again...well lets just say i went tru something and even tho i had no need for it it anymore i remembered how it used to numb pain so i did....and before i knew it i was back to my old ways ....NO GOOD..moral of the story is that we need to learn how to deal with life being our natural selves ...i was a heavy smoker wake and bake post wake and then bake some more.. 1oz+ a week kinda guy .. about 6 months ago i went vegan and i started to 'MEDITATE' from 1 to 3 minutes a day (my friend who went tru the same process advised it so what da hell i had nothing to loose ) at the beginning it was hard i couldn't keep my eyes closed i felt anxious but i wanted to create the habit just like i did with smoking so i kept on doing it, shortly after i cut down to only smoking after 5 pm i did this by setting all my task and keeping busy during the morning then i would reward myself in the afternoon, this gived me time to adapt to being sober a few hours during the day after about a month of doing that i quitted for 30 days, after that went back to it but i was only smoking 2 grams per week did this for 2 months i thought i could manage it but concentration was poor and some days i would wake up already thinking about smoking i felt it was creeping up so i decided to stop ...this was 11 days ago .... the worse symptoms for me in the past have always been insomnia, anxiety, depression and no motivation, the first 2 go away during the first 2 months, first week always being the worse of course.... now this time im happy to say that it has been a bit different first 2 days sucked but i manage to cope with meditation and i was able to get 6 hours of decent sleep at night thanks to 250 mg of Valerian Root with chamomile tea before bedtime also exercise and walks, to calm my nervous system i also take magnesium(which is essential for the body and a lot of foods lack of it now) at night after dinner and vitamin b12 in the morning after breakfast followed by a very yucky vegetable juice all this are really cheap and underrated but all natural, i have always been against the meds doctors prescribe ..the combination of all this mite help relieve some of those symptoms also i manage my cravings with 5 to 10 minute meditation sessions ....so there it is i hope this helps again im only on day 11 and its unreal how im feeling i really thought i would feel worse im glad i dont i mean i know i still got about 11 months to go i will try to update this every couple of days ....good luck to you guys !!!!!

Hi unregistered! Good job on 11 days and congrats on being able to go 14 months without smoking. You sound like youre prepared with all the herbs relaxation techniques and supplements. Keep us updated.

Day 126. Ive been getting a lot of headaches recently, especially during the evening. Its not due to allergies because antihistamines dont help. I really dont want to take ibuprofen every day. Maybe its PAWS? One day at a time.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Day 127. Feeling a lot of negative thoughts...theyre on endless replay. I thought ruminating on past actions by others would be over this stage of withdrawal but its not. Im just holding a lot of grudges...people I help who then treat me like crap. One day at a time.

Day 128. Feeling a bit better mentally today but still restless and bored. These past few days i havent had any insomnia though.

Day 129. I think some depression and hopelessness is hitting me today. It hasnt been much of a problem so far during withdrawal so i hope it passes soon. One day at a time.

Day 130. Was really anxious this morning but have calmed down a bit. Have a lot of errands to run today thats kept me from ruminating but the minute im free the negative thoughts rush in again. One day at a time.

Day 132. I was sleeping pretty well this past week then boom I was hit with insomnia again last night. One day at a time.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising