+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: 25 days into quitting

Day 134. Still battling insomnia..also started sweating a lot again and my muscles have been tensing up again. One day at a time.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Day 136. Still dealing with insomnia but it has improved a little bit lately. Boredom and motivation is still a problem and anxiety flares up when i have to take care of responsibilities but ive been spared depression. One day at a time.

Day 139... Havent been posting because Im dealing with yet another illness. Hopefully can see a doctor tomorrow. One day at a time.

Default keep up the good fight

Quote Originally Posted by Eroica View Post
    Day 139... Havent been posting because Im dealing with yet another illness. Hopefully can see a doctor tomorrow. One day at a time.
    Hang in there Eroica. Are you still getting some benefit from posting each day? If it helps you then all power to you! A psychologist told me when I was giving up that keeping a tight track on how long had passed since I last smoked could be counterproductive, because it can make you start to think that things should be getting better sooner. She gave me the example of a non-smoker. Does a non-smoker think a lot about how long they haven't smoked for? She thinks the aim is to become a non-smoker, in every way.

Still, if it helps you to stay the course, then it is good to do what you find helps.

Congrats on 140 or so days too! That really is amazing. When you take a step back and compare how you are feeling now to that first month or so do you notice the difference?

Hey there Admin!
    Thanks for explaining some of the reasons behind the increase in advertising on the site lately.
    While I agree that not everything is about money, it would be good if you could cover your costs and get a little love for this site. It is so helpful and has helped many people.
    I know it can be hard to get a lot of joy through advertising on a website, unless people click on the ads, but I hope it brings in a little for you.
    The advertising is not too intrusive in my opinion.
    All the best,
    Alice

Hi Alice. Im at 150 days today, so almost 5 months free of cannabis! Tbh it feels hard to compare how i felt earlier in my quit because improvement is so slow. I mean compared to the first month sure i feel much better. But the last few months im not too sure.

No i dont think im in any danger of thinking i should be better now. Ive internalized and accepted that it takes a really, really long time to feel normal.

Day 151. Had bad insomnia last night. Still a lot of physical tension in my back. Other than that im feeling ok. One day at a time.

Day 154. Feeling ok. I think my concentration is finally improving. Still dealing with insomnia and tense muscles. One day at a time.

Day 157. Insomnia comes and goes at this point. Still feeling emotionally overwhelmed at times and problems socializing persist.

Day 160! Insomnia has eased up. Havent had a chance to exercise in awhile so when i do i think some of my mental symptoms will ease up too. One day at a time.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising