+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: 25 days into quitting

Default 7 month update

So its Day 212 so just about seven months. Feeling better than before. Ive been eating better to lose some of the weight Ive put on since I quit pot. And my sleep is better. Mentally its still hard though. One day at a time.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Quote Originally Posted by Eroica View Post
    So its Day 212 so just about seven months. Feeling better than before. Ive been eating better to lose some of the weight Ive put on since I quit pot. And my sleep is better. Mentally its still hard though. One day at a time.
    Hang in there Eroica! You should give yourself a big pat on the back for making it this far! You are on the down slope to a full year.

Hi John! Thanks for stopping by. Hope youre doing well. Arent you almost at two years now? Wow!

Hi John! Thanks for stopping by. Hope youre doing well. Arent you almost at two years now? Wow!
    Yes, that's right. Two years at the end of this month. Looking back, the whole first year kinda sucked for me. This past year was much better, but it was progressive. I feel pretty good these days. Still have trouble sleeping at times but not like before. And I don't feel as depressed as I did. What an ordeal!
    Thanks for acknowledging my anniversary!
    John

Day 225. Happy Holidays everyone! Just wanted to update my progress. Im sleeping pretty well now. It took over 7 months but im getting around 7 hours a night now. Anxiety is almost completely gone. I wake up feeling refreshed. I would say im about 70 to 80 percent back to normal. Still feeling bored and restless at times and hard to get motivated. Still feeling "stupid" too like my IQ went down a few points and have trouble retaining information. And of course the cravings are still there. If youre new to quitting i recommend journaling everyday for the first few months. I think that helped me a lot. Good luck everybody.

Default 8 month update

Day 242 I think. So about 8 months into my quit. This past month I saw a lot of improvements. I do feel more motivated to better myself. Im sleeping fine. Im regular most of the time and libido is normal. My muscle tension is mostly gone. Anxiety and irrirability are gone. I still do get cravings though. I I still miss getting a break from reality and "letting loose". And sometimes I dwell on negative things from my past. So thats all I can think of right now. Hope everyone is doing well.

Day 242 I think. So about 8 months into my quit. This past month I saw a lot of improvements. I do feel more motivated to better myself. Im sleeping fine. Im regular most of the time and libido is normal. My muscle tension is mostly gone. Anxiety and irrirability are gone. I still do get cravings though. I I still miss getting a break from reality and "letting loose". And sometimes I dwell on negative things from my past. So thats all I can think of right now. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Good to hear!
    Sounds like you are really much better!

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

John

It is indeed great to hear you are feeling much better, you deserve it keep up the good work! I bet so many would have given up before now but it just goes to show how sometimes it really can take quite some time. It's a credit to you that you have stuck it out so long.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising