+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 days into quitting

So 37 days pot free today! I woke up feeling like I have another cold. Have so much to do today but the thought of doing anything makes my anxiety worse. Also i have no energy. Slept ok but had to keep waking up to pee. i ate a lot for dinner last night and that gave me a headache.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Day 38 today. Yesterday was overall better than the day before. I think im finally starting to see small improvements in the mental side of things. Im not as angry or anxious in the morning. Still very bored and restless though..and my concentration and motivation are still gone. And not very social yet either. I also have an upset stomach and headache almost eveey night.

Day 39.. last night was pretty much the same. Low level upset stomach and nausea persist and the mental issues i mentioned in my last post.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

By the way i dont understand why nobody has posted on the site recently? Is that normal?

Day 40. Yesterday was really bad. On top of the other issues from the past few days i was also very irritable and restless. Every minute seemed like an hour. Jeez you guys werent exaggerating when you said its a rollercoaster. Hopefully today will be better.

Sometimes the site can be kind of quiet for periods. Don't let it discourage you.
    Have you checked out Marijuana Anonymous? This was a huge help for me. I was lucky that there are meetings in my little town. But they have all kinds of online stuff.
    Hope Day 40 is going better for you.

Day 41. Hi John..always good to hear from you..yea i was just worried because I notice a lot of people ive been following stopped posting and unregistered.

Im not really into the Higher Power stuff so I dont think MA is for me. But yea i would like to have some group support. Are there alternatives to MA?

Yesterday was bad in the morning. Then my symptoms quieted a lot. Im ok right now. Slept like a baby last night. We will see how today turns out. Seems like its always a surprise.

Although it is a 12 step program, that wasn't a big part for me. Listening to the peoples' stories at the meetings and their supportive ears listening to mine was very helpful. Having people to talk to who had been through the same situations was exactly what I needed. Much like this site. The web site has lots of information on cannabis withdrawal which I found helpful as well.

Glad you slept well.

Day 42! Six weeks down. Yesterday evening was kind of rough. I was stuck with negatives thoughts..rage..regret..and i had trouble falling asleep. This morning i woke up feeling kind of out of it. One day at a time.

Thanks for stopping by John. I think ill check out the online MA chat room and forums. Theres also a reddit group for people quitting pot.

Day 43. Slept ok. But had a really bad headache yesterday that got worse every time I ate. All the other symptoms are still the same. Still no libido. I find the stomach aches are helped a little but by sipping on soda water.

Day 44. Had a massive headache yesterday evening and pretty bad insomnia. Felt like i was in the first week of withdrawal again. Feel a little bit better now though. One day at a time..but hope this withdrawal shit ends soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising