+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 25 days into quitting

Day 45. Was able to get only 5.5 hours of sleep last night. Not too bad but i prefer 7. Lol Headache was maybe a 2 on a 1 to 10 scale. my mental symptoms were much better than the day before. Was able to watch a movie in one sitting. So concentration improved. Still have ED and no libido. Still socially withdrawn.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Day 46. Insomnia getting worse. Only managed about 4 hours last night. Dont know if i should take a nap this afternoon. I only took an hour long nap yesterday. Other than that the rest of my symptoms intensities remain the same except for the anxiety which has gone down a little.

Day 47. Felt better yesterday. Was able to chat online with friends instead of ignoring them. Was a little more motivated yesterday too. But when evening comes, my head gets filled with negative thoughts..fear..anxiety..regrets..lack of confidence....

really looking forward to not having to deal with headaches and constipation every day.

Headaches and constipation have plagued me too through my first 6 weeks, Water cured the headaches, and I discovered Linseed flax, mixed in my porridge every morning has got things back to normal, Even though this 2nd/3rd month has been harder than the first mentally, the last few days has shown promise, so keep it up It WILL get better! Think I'm on day 74

Hi 25 year ex user. Yeah i already drink a ton of water every day bit it isnt helping. Ill try to incorporate more flax. Here we have two kinds: golden, and black. Day 74 is great! I hope to be there soon. Everybody says the 4th month is much easier. Day 48 for me. Almost seven weeks.

Day 49. Seven weeks off weed! I was able to sleep through the night but had trouble falling asleep. Still insanely constipated. Still having the same emotional problems.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

I use a product called "Colon Cleanse" here in the U.S. It is just phsyllium husk. I have actually used it for 20 +years. I was super constipated during the second month or so of withdrawal, so I took more of it. It passed (ha ha) after a few days but I kept taking a fair amount of it daily for a few months. Now I'm back to every 2 or 3 days.

Hope this helps!

Thanks John ill try that..im trying to eat lots of fruits and veggies but its not helping. And nice pun btw lol Day 50 today. Last night i was craving really bad. So i just kept repeating to myself that i cant moderate or use occassionally and to just accept that I can never smoke again and eventually the craving went away. Ive taken breaks before and it always ended with back to smoking over a gram a day. Im done with those experiments. other than that yesterday was ok except for the mental symptoms.

Day 51. Had trouble sleeping last night. Still constipated after trying everything..flax..magnesium..psyllium...except laxatives (which i dont react to well at all). I guess ill try eating prunes but theyre so gross lol still feeling bored restless and irritated. Still have ED and low libido. Luckily i was spared a deep depression but who knows maybe that will come later.

Hey Eroica!
    Congrats on 7 weeks clean. That is so amazing. You should be very proud of yourself.

Something you said earlier makes me think that you are going to win this time. And it is your forever quit.
    When you had those bad cravings, which can crop up a couple of months in (I know how you feel, I was climbing the walls), you countered the cravings with a very simple reason why you won't take a puff. You said that you have tried occasional usage and it didn't work for you. I was the same, and it was the same reason that kept me away from cannabis. I thought to myself when cravings hit 'I will just get into a loop with it, and I won't be able to get off that treadmill'. I practiced and rehearsed that reasoning every time a craving or opportunity cropped up, and it really helped me to stay the course.

The good news is that three years in, I am STILL happy not to be smoking cannabis. And I still wouldn't give up my freedom, my balance, the cleanliness of my house and my life, my real social connections and progress as a person.
    I know that it can feel hard towards the beginning, but this quit that you are doing so well has the capacity to give you so much more life for a very long time.

Here's to 51 days more!
    Cheers :-)
    Alice

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising