+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 25 days into quitting

Hi Alice thanks for stopping by and giving me encouragement. Im still suffering but some things are getting easier. Ive noticed lately that the days are moving by a little faster so thats good. Im no longer looking at the time every five minutes. Lol

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Day 53. Just a few more days until im eight weeks off pot! Some positives: Was able to get some sleep last night and constipation isnt as bad.

I am still getting headaches and weird chest pains.

Day 54. Feeling much better physically. But i feel bored out of my mind even when im doing something enjoyable. And at last night i had another big craving that i had to fight off. The mornings and evenings is when the anxiety is at its worst.

Day 55. Spoke too soon about being done with the physical part. Had insomnia, chills, and other flu like symptoms last night. This morning Im doing ok. Hope my little diary is helping people and letting them know what to expect.

Day 56. 8 weeks! Last night was pretty bad again..but was able to sleep a little bit better. Had physical therapy this morning and that helped my anxiety a bit.

Day 57. Had really bad insomnia last night. Went to bed at 4 and got up at 7. So i feel like crap right now. Also had an online fight with somebody last night that i kept thinking about. Basically i posted an opinion on FB and this guy whom ive never met IRL responded by cussing me out. If i had been smoking i would have shrugged it off but i kept replaying it in my head over and over again. Like the most trivial things piss me off now.

Day 58. Felt much better yesterday but the insomnia is still pretty bad. Had bad stomach pains last night too. I think mentally im making a little progress though. One day at a time.

Day 59. Still feeling pressure behind my eyes and temples and little stuffiness in my ears. Muscles are still tense. Still feeling hot/cold but only at night. Mostly its just mental symptoms and insomnia now.

Day 60! I think all the stress and anxiety from withdrawal took a toll on my immune system and now i have a cold. Ugh. One day at a time.

Day 61. Still battling this cold...just resting up. Taking it easy. Drinking lots of tea with honey and lemon.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising