+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 days into quitting

Hey Eroica,
    Hope you get well soon. How are you feeling today?
    I definitely understand how emotions such as getting upset when that FB person challenged you are much more pronounced in the first few months of giving up weed. I remember my emotions were much more 'raw' for some time, but they did settle down with time and now I would say that I am less 'reactive' and less 'emotional' than I was when I was smoking.

It also sounds like you are still battling some strong cravings. It is so good to hear you are getting through this, craving by craving. Every craving that you beat down makes you stronger. This will count when you face a craving that is stronger than usual or unexpected.

I do think that your journalling the progress of your quit will help others to see how the symptoms progress. The main thing though, is that it is helping you, reinforcing your mindset and keeping yourself accountable. Good for you!

Here's to the next 61!
    Alice :-)

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi Alice. Always good to hear from you. Yes its been hard. My cold isnt as bad today. A few days ago I threw away my pipe that was still in my cupboard. That way if i am tempted i wont be able to smoke. It was liberating! Tbh though im not craving pot as much as wanting something to take away the restlessness and anxiety and boredom and what you said the "raw" feelings.

Day 63. Really bad insomnia and night sweats and hot flashes last night. only 3 hours of sleep. Sigh. One day at a time.

Day 64. Feeling better today withdrawal wise. Got a decent 5.5 hours of sleep. Still recovering from the cold. One day at a time.

Day 65. Cold/infection still not gone. Maybe i should go to a doctor and try antibiotics? Hope withdrawal hasnt effed up my immune system.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Day 66. Cold is easing up but anxiety was pretty bad during the day. Just doing anything like cooking made me stressed and caused tightness in my chest. Also had another big craving last night while i was in the shower. One day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroica View Post
    Day 66. Cold is easing up but anxiety was pretty bad during the day. Just doing anything like cooking made me stressed and caused tightness in my chest. Also had another big craving last night while i was in the shower. One day at a time.
    I had chest tightness very often, I still get it once every 5 or 6 days but it eventually goes away. I still have a bit of anxiety but it is so significantly eaiser to deal with and barely affects me at this point, I quit of Feb 10th. I still wake up in the night about once a week, and occasionally have vivid dreams. All of the symptoms that I originally had have been tapering down slowly but surely.

Hi Mitchell..i dont mind the vivid dreams or nightmares as long as i can sleep through them. But the anxiety and not feeling like myself is really hard. And of course the physical symptoms. Lately ive felt like there has been a lot of tension in my muscles...One day at a time.

Day 68. Hello guys. Lately ive felt very bloated. Like i eat anything and i feel like im going to explode. Ive gained about 5 lbs too so ill try to watch what i eat but im starving all the time. One day at a time.

Day 69. Almost ten weeks! Anybody else feel like their body is really warm all the time? Ive been getting this symptom a lot.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising