+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 25 days into quitting

For the first several months (4-5 maybe) I was freezing all the time. And I would sweat more at the gym than I do now. I definitely think body temperature regulation can be one of the symptoms of withdrawal/PAWS. It went away eventually though.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Day 70 today. My insomnia goes away for a few nights then bam it hit me again last night...only got 4 hours of sleep. John, im sweating all the time, even when im not doing any physical activity..and i smell awful..i feel like i should be showering 3 or 4 times a day. Lol

Day 71. Feeling depressed and anxious today. Not really in the mood to talk. One day at a time.

Day 72. Stayed up late last night watching a bad movie. Dont think that helps my insomnia. Not as depressed today...but who knows if that will change later today..i feel like withdrawal has made me bipolar.

Day 73. Finally got a good 7 hours of sleep last night with only one interruption. Less sweating and hot flashes too. Still very lethargic and I get tired very easily.

Day 74. Nothing has changed much since yesterday. Still dealing with all the mental symptoms. Good news is I havent had headaches , chest pains, and neausea for awhile now.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Day 75. Feel like ive permanently damaged my brain and will never be my energetic motivated old self again. Ugh. One day at a time.

Day 76. Had been sleeping better but the insomnia came back last night. Good news is Im almost at eleven weeks. Oh btw Ive been sneezing a lot. Dont know if thats a withdrawal symptom.

Day 77. Eleven weeks today! Trouble sleeping continues. Dont have much else to say right now.

Day 78. Last night was rough. For a few hours I felt like was in the beginning stages of my withdrawal. Headaches..really bad sweats..no appetite..cravings..it was like my body was crying out for pot. I just let it pass and im feeling better now.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising