+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 25 days into quitting

Day 79. Still have no energy. When i force myself to get out of bed to walk do chores or run errands i feel sick. This morning my anxiety was through the roof.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Day 80. I think i might have to call the doctor today to rule out other causes of my symptoms. I dont know if i should tell him im going through cannabis withdrawal though. Ugh i hate going to the doctor and im scared ill catch a cold or something from all the people coughing and sneezing in the waiting room.

Day 81. My physical symptoms have improved a little. Was able to sleep through the night. Still tired and unmotivated and concentration is still not the same.

Day 82. Anxiety is back again today.. feeling irritable today too and negative thoughts are on an endless loop. Didnt get much sleep either last night. Had to wake up every five minutes to pee. Feeling really jealous of people who seem to get over WD quickly.

Day 83. Pretty much a repeat of yesterday. Also forgot to add that im still suffering from ED and low libido. One day at a time.

Day 84. 12 weeks today! Slept fine last night but the morning anxiety is still a problem. One day at a time.

Day 85. Night sweats and insomnia again last night. Im also constantly worried and paranoid for no reason. Every little task takes a monumental effort it seems and then I get exhausted. Yesterday i couldnt even answer the phone because of no energy. One day at a time.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Day 86. Had a headache yesterday after eating. Thought I was done with that symptom? Also feel very nauseous. One day at a time.

Day 87. Insomnia and night sweats again last night. Was in bed for hours just thinking about stupid useless things from years ago...people i had fallouts with..regrets. when i was stoned i guess i didnt properly "get over" these things and just numbed myself and now its all bubbling up again. One day at a time.

Day 88. Managed to get a decent nights rest. Last night i remember feeling normal for a few minutes..happy even..before all the withdrawal hit me again. Ill hold onto those minutes to motivate me. One day at a time.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising