+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 days into quitting

Day 89. Insomnia not improving. Headaches returned last night. Not much else to add. Almost 3 months free of cannabis!

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Day 90. Insomnia wasnt as bad last night. Still not feeling normal though. I guess it will take many more months to get there. One day a time.

Hey, your doing great, 3 months clean!!! Well done, I'm on nearly 4 months thats 1/3 of a year!!!!! But If I'm honest I feel worse now than I have done throughout this whole journey, but everyone is different and remember I used for over 25 years non-stop, I'm starting to think that maybe this is how I am when I'm straight, and if that's the case no wonder I enjoyed getting high so much!!!! Keep with it and remember why you quit, all I can hope for myself is that eventually I have a good week soon!
    Steve

Hi Steve. Thanks for stopping by. Would you mind sharing how you feel worse? The third month was the worst for me so far. Im hoping the 4th month will be better because a lot of people here said they improved after 3 months. Ive smoked every day for ten years but i smoked pretty regularly before then too. I first smoked when i was 18. Im gonna try to give it two years and see how I feel then..from what ive read everybody is back to normal after two years. Day 91 now. One day at a time.

Day 92. Insomnia again last night. Feel ok right now but was terribly depressed and anxious last night when i was in bed. Felt like a failure, thinking about all i could have accomplished instead of getting high and thinking at 37 im just too old now do anything and that ive permanently damaged my brain. Kne day at a time.

Day 93. Had a really bad headache last night so i took an Advil and that knocked me out. ive been getting so many headaches since i quit pot. Probably the worst symptom for me.

Day 94. Woke up with a lot of anxiety this morning. Insomnia and repetitive thoughts again last night. Cant really think right now. Ill check in again tomorrow. One day at a time.

Day 95. Was able to sleep through the night so thats good. I also noticed that for the past week or so everything vision wise looks brighter and more focused. Last night I had to battle another massive craving. Tbh theyre not that frequent though because usually i feel so overwhelmed and sick with anxiety and irritability that a craving as in "i miss the high of pot" doesnt enter my mind. Its only when i feel relatively well that i get a craving. Anyway, one day at a time.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Day 96. Woke up with a lot of nausea. Kept getting up last night after falling asleep. Mentally im a little bit better. Cant think of anything else right now. No major cravings yesterday by the way.

Day 97. Feel proud because im almost to a hundred days. No insomnia last night! But some anxiety and irritability has been hitting me this morning. One day at a time.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising