+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tomorrow

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default tomorrow

I am going to start my day one tomorrow is there anyone out there I can chat with
    daily?

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi unregistered. Most people communicate here by replying to threads. Just come back here tomorrow and reply to this thread to let us know how your quit is going, and hopefully somebody will chime in with advice and encouragement. Its been pretty quiet though, but you should journal even if nobody responds. Good luck.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Thank you for responding I haven't managed at all.

Default tomorrow

I had trouble getting back into that thread, my first time here I was unregistered. Over the past several year's I have thrown out pipes thrown, in woods, oceans, smashed them always that I was quiting. I have never quit. I have flushed weed dumped it out One time I threw everything into a ditch that was hard to get into because of a lot of tall plants and the next day I was down there trying to find the stuff. There are many times I would be searching for it after I got rid of it. If I did not have any I would be looking in every nook and cranny trying to find a bud, under bed, window sill, floor everywhere.

No probs Edwina, I have merged the two threads for you. Good luck with quitting and as Eroica says it's great to make your own thread your own personal journal and interact with people that way as well as comment on others should you so choose. All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising