+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suicidal thoughts and weed withdrawal

Sam Cannabis Rehab Guest

Unhappy Suicidal thoughts and weed withdrawal

hey guys I just stopped smoking weed a couple of days ago and its been ****in hell i used to smoke for the whole day i stayed high 24×7 for 3 straight months and now it feels like i would be better of if i committed sucide its been really hard i keep thinking about going back to weed or atleast smoking a joint a day i quitted cold turkey and for some reason i keep getting the feeling that i should find a way to get more depressed so i can kill myself and be over with this shitty life i keep thinking about asking my friends or family for help but for some reason i can't i just wanna end this life and go to sleep peacefully someone please tell me what to do because i don't feel safe around myself i don't know what i will do

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi Sam,

I have moved your post to its own thread, IMHO situations like this are basically above the pay grade of what we are able to deal with as a user and ex-user based support group as although we all have experience with using and withdrawing from weed most of us here myself included are not medical professionals of the kind that are needed to deal with situations like this, especially as it sounds like there is a fair bit more going on than just marijuana withdrawal alone.

Don't get me wrong as a group we can offer a good support mechanism and outlet for the emotion aspects of quitting for many but in cases as serious as your experiencing IMHO you really have to get some professional help, of course, once you are doing so we can also offer support also and be especially good as an outlet for the emotional journey back to sobriety which you can share with us all but I honestly think you are going to need some professonial help either from a qualified doctor or even maybe a professional drug rehab center who will themsleves have the necassary qualified professionals to deal with such issues.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

The last thing I want you to feel is that we are trying to palm you off but I wouldn't want to act in an irresponsible manner with the way in which I advise those in such serious and life-threatening situations. Have you thought of professional drug rehab at all, is this something that you would be open to? Are you located in the united states if you don't mind me asking?
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising