so heres my story...

im 27 years old always been pretty healthy.

i quit about ~2-2.5weeks ago

Current smoker for 6 months every day 2-3 big bowls i could stay high all day because the weed i got was very strong 27% well to me its strong.

because i got a upper respiratory infection
i had a sore throat runny nose tired phlem even a ear infection so i had antibiotics for a week amoxicillin.
at one point i had like yellow/ orange mucus when i blew my nose in shower and for the next few day i had that it kinda freaked me out.

so i started to feel better but noticed in the car my hands and feet were getting so sweaty as i type my hands and feet are so sweaty all the time constantly and that has been happening for a week.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

and i cough in the morning and theres still some phlem i saw little bit of blood but just streaks then it went away.

Also I have been loosing weight the past 2 weeks lost like ~10lbs yesterday i was at 164lb and today at 162lb. and feel that im gonna continue losing weight because im sweating from hand feet all day it comes and goes maybe its anxiety??

im just worried thats its a bad Virus or Disease because this has never happen to me..

could it just be withdrawls im experiencing??
still waiting on my labs from the Doctor but im just worried about my health it really affecting me and im like researching so much.