+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extreme fatigue after quitting. Is it normal?

Andres_L7 Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Extreme fatigue after quitting. Is it normal?

I've been a regular user for almost 20 years. A heavy user, chronic. Smoking in the morning (wake and bake), another one before lunch, in the middle afternoon, after meal and before sleep. Almost 3 or 5 joints a day for almost 20 years. I started using it everyday since 19 year old. I'm 38 now. I'm quitting because of my health, i started worrying about it so I decide to quit.
    I don't feel most of the symptoms people describe here. No anxiety or depression. I do sweat a lot and i know thats normal and also lost my appetite a little bit. But I'm feeling a extreme fatigue since a few days ago and I'm worried. I wake up in the morning feeling trashed.Is it normal? I'm on day 12 since my last smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Andres_L7 View Post
    I've been a regular user for almost 20 years. A heavy user, chronic. Smoking in the morning (wake and bake), another one before lunch, in the middle afternoon, after meal and before sleep. Almost 3 or 5 joints a day for almost 20 years. I started using it everyday since 19 year old. I'm 38 now. I'm quitting because of my health, i started worrying about it so I decide to quit.
    I don't feel most of the symptoms people describe here. No anxiety or depression. I do sweat a lot and i know thats normal and also lost my appetite a little bit. But I'm feeling a extreme fatigue since a few days ago and I'm worried. I wake up in the morning feeling trashed.Is it normal? I'm on day 12 since my last smoke.
    Hi Andres,

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Ya, I would say your extreme fatigue could definitely be a withdrawal symptom. Nice that you are not experiencing anxiety or depression. I think if you can see your doctor and be open with him or her, that would be good for making sure your symptoms are indeed withdrawal related and not something else.

The journey can be a bit of a roller coaster ride. Some of my symptoms didn't pop up until a month or two in. They will pass though.

Good luck to you!

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising