+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quitting

Default Quitting

Best way to quit??
    Cutting down or cold Turkey...
    I need tips and tricks
    First day today that I haven't woken and smoked a joint... I'm super stressed and want to cry.. I have none in the house so guess that's a good thing. I'm 30 this year and I need to change.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Default Some questions

What are you smoking? Just joints? How much? How often and for how many years?

Tapering didnt work for me. It just made me more obsessed with pot. And eventually i would end up smoking just as much. If youre ingesting pot by vaping and you vape a lot, then tapering might be better, but if you just smoke I would just go cold turkey. Good luck.

I vaped oil exclusively for a few years. I didn't taper and I paid dearly for it. I agree with the previous person. If you're only smoking bud and not vaping or edibles I think that cold turkey is the best option. Im not going to lie to you. It is going to be rough. But I promise you it will get better. I guarantee it. You just have to be strong and brave through it. You can do it. Show weed that YOU'RE the one in charge. If you have any questions I'll try to answer them for you as I check this forum from time to time

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising