+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Going cold turkey

Default Going cold turkey

Hello everyone

Im new here and I want to stop smoking weed because its getting out of hand.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

I have a personality disorder so taking risks comes hand in hand but I always had it under control or so I thought.

Three years ago I was diagnosed with arthritis and the pain can be excrutiating at times so I started smoking weed to help because the side efects from the medication are not nice but as time went on I started smoking more and more. First it was one zoot a night, then I started smoking the minute I got home from work and when lockdown happened and I was furloughed I started smoking first thing in the morning and in the last month I have spent over £300 in weed.

Im not even enjoying it anymore, I feel like I smoke zoot after zoot just because. I cant seem to remember having a clear head, as in the last month I have been pretty much stoned all day everyday.

Last night I smoked the last of my weed and throw away the grinder and the papers, but im twiching already and I can pick up the phone and go and get a bag but I dont want to.

Congratulations on not picking up the phone to buy more. That is such a big step. Its going to be hard but just stick with it youll be fine.

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default stay strong

How are you getting on ? what day are you on ? I know it's been a while since you posted . I'm on day 5 and losing the will to live ! I was going through an ounce a week on my own and at 170 an ounce it's shocking and I'm so ashamed of myself ! But I really want a joint so bad . zero encouragement at home feel like I may as well have kept smoking. lockdown is a nightmare without weed .

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Well done mate and don’t pick up the phone for a bag. I’m pretty much same stage as you and it’s been horrendous. I never thought I could feel this bad from it and never want to get to that point again. I think the lockdown has a lot to answer for in all of this but we need to keep strong and get out of this circle!

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising