+ Reply to Thread

Thread: !!HELP- Withdrawals: Head vibrating/shaking with dizziness

Unhappy !!HELP- Withdrawals: Head vibrating/shaking with dizziness

Hello all,
    I am about a month and 7 days clean of weed, and have been living an absolute nightmare everyday. As the anxiety and depression still lingers, everyday I get this head vibration, which sparks up my anxiety making me feel extremely dizzy and intense worry I will die or have a seizure (I know I stress myself out). It is a very odd symptom and my doctor doesn't think it is withdrawal related and told me to just take mezicline for dizziness/vertigo. I really don't know what is wrong with me, and before reaching out to another doctor, I wanted to know if anyone's every felt this way? It feels literally like your head is shaking or vibrating, it is so unsettling. It feels like your brain is literally buzzing and gonna explode. The only other drugs I use is adderall for my ADHD, which I have taken twice in the last month but maybe it can be related to me cutting it out bc before I was taking it mostly everyday.
    If anyone can help, please post on here it would mean so much to me.
    Thank you

Default Checkup

Hey I responded to your post on my profile. I dont know if you got it or not. I love this forum but the layout can be a bit confusing. It wouldn't let me private message you. How are you holding up? Feeling any better?

Unhappy Thank you Nerdturd!

Hey, I know this is a confusing website I tried messaging you too. Sadly I am not doing much better I get bad head shaking/vibrating that occurs later in the day and it's so uncomfortable I feel as though I am gonna pass out. Doctor gave me mezicline for dizziness/vertigo but this hasn't gone away. Makes me super anxious. How are you doing?

Sorry about that folks, the PM message limiting is an antispam feature, I think it is set to 20 posts before you can PM.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Default Doing ok

emcc21, I seem to slowly be getting better. Everything is becoming more tolerable. As for you, that brain vibrating sounds terrible. I get bouts of dizziness, and virtigo like feelings. I think its just different for everyone. If the doctor doesnt think that you're in danger from it, then you should at least take comfort in knowing that eventually you're going to be alright. Just have to weather the storm. This is all a time game. I was MISERABLE the first two months. Month 3 seemed like it showed the first signs of noticeable improvement.

Default SO happy to hear you are doing better.. things will continue to get better for you :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cannabis Rehab Admin View Post
    Sorry about that folks, the PM message limiting is an antispam feature, I think it is set to 20 posts before you can PM.
    Nerd,
    So happy to hear you are doing better. Thanks for your responses. I am still struggling I'm almost at a month and about 2 weeks so I know I still have time. It has been miserable though, my goodness. I've been talking to so many doctors and am in the process of doing labwork for thyroid issues bc my head shaking concerns me.. and of course then the anxiety sparks and it just is a nightmare. I wish more than anything this anxiety would go away Since I've been living at my folks place in the bay area since the withdrawals have first occured, I am feeling excited to leave back to southern california in the next 2 days. I am just a bit nervous for my 6 hour drive LOL. But my doctor prescribed me non benzo anti-anxiety meds which I can take short term and is known for being non addictive and easy to get off of so I picked them up just in case things don't improve once I am back in my element in so cal.
    Glad you are doing better please respond when you can
    Thanks my friend. You are so strong, you should be extremely proud of yourself

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising