I have been told many many times about meditating, yet I've never taken it seriously until now. I was at my witts end today. I was seriously considering smoking again after a month long quit, and I decided not to and to try this. I meditated for only 5 minutes, and I came out of it with a "natural" high like ive never felt before.

I got so emotional because I did it all on my own with no help from a drug. I felt extremely relaxed and finally at peace. After, I also felt I have no feelings of wanting to smoke. I'm at a loss for words honestly. I never knew I had the ability to do this and I wish I did. I turned on my music and the dullness was gone. I can appreciate things again.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Please, if you feel like you want to cave, please try this. I only did it once and I feel so amazing. Just thought I would share this with you all.