Hi all. I have gone 26 days now without any weed. I was smoking at least 4 spliffs daily from the minute I woke up to the minute I fell asleep for 5+ years. I’ve been through an awful time with the withdrawal symptoms all being physical apart from the anxiety which have all seemed to slow down massively. Over the last 4-5 of days I’ve had a really light head and pressure in my sinus area accompanied by being drowsy. And just yesterday my arms and hands have become numb and have pins and needles. I am also a vegetarian and have considered all possibility’s other me not getting certain nutrients but over the last couple weeks I have made sure that I have. Are these symptoms normal? Reading these forums have helped me through the rest of the symptoms as it eases the mind but I have struggled to find any stories with these symptoms? Looks forward to hearing from anyone. Thanks in advance.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)