+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Day 29.

Struggleup Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Day 29.

Itís been a rollercoaster to say the least and it doesnít seem like the end is in sight. Day 29 of cold turkey after smoking at least 2gís a day for 5 years, considerably more for the months leading up to quitting, and although the last week Iíve had periods of feeling much better today has been up there with the worse days. The hot flushes of day 4-8 are back and my stomach is worse than ever. I couldnít drink anymore water if i tried and I am doing everything by the book to beat this. I canít even make it to works the moment but lucky for me Iím my own boss so it only impacts me. My head has had a pressure feeling in my face, eyes, temples and top of the head for at least 5 days straight now.

Are these symptoms normal to have at this stage. I donít have many mental symptoms apart from the odd anxiety stint. I can sleep like a baby at night and I have no urge whatsoever to smoke, I couldnít think of anything worse after the hell it has put me through these 29 days.

How long can I expect this to go on for and does everything I have mentioned sound normal? Iím struggling to find any story with these symptoms at this stage and Iím starting to worry. Thanks in advance

C

Default It takes a while

Congrats on the 29 days! That's great. Also, you seem to have the right mindset too as far as not even wanting to smoke anymore. We do not share the same symptoms but I will tell you this:

I'm 116 days into it and today I'm having a really bad day. I feel like crap. Anxiety running rampant. At this point I'm having more good days than bad but every week or two I go through a several day stint where I feel like crap. Sometimes even like I did at the beginning. This is all a time game. I'm sorry but I think it will probably take months for you to feel normal again. That's not to say, though, that you won't start to feel better overall sooner than that. It will just probably be slower than you'd like. Everyone is different

Default Day. 30.

Thanks for the reply nerdturd, encouraging words and I do hope I recover sooner than you have. Do you mind me asking your smoking history? Would be good for comparison, 116 days is awesome and I wish you full recovery as soon as possible. Felt a lot better today it seems like with every bad day at the moment follows a good day which is positive! I have also noticed stress is a big big big factor. A stressful day or an argument usually follows a day of hell!

C

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Governmentís FREE SAMHSAís National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Default Same boat, same symptoms: day 55

Hey man. Yeh, I had that facial pressure weird feeling in the eyes thing at pretty much exactly the same timeframe. I think One day I blew my nose and a load of thick gunk came out of a sinus. Possible it was clearing but I really canít say for sure.

Like nerd Iíve been having the ups and downs. A few days Iím good, most days Iím ok (70-80%) and every now and then I feel like utter crap and stay in bed for two days. But Ive not had any sub-50% myself days in a couple of weeks now and as I feel like thereís a general trend upwards Iím just about keeping my positivity.

Iíd so love to know what causes the up and down days. I had some theories but at this point I just donít have a clue. I think sugar is bad, and so is not eating for a long period, but maybe not. Any thoughts guys?

Default Day.37.

Hey man, thanks for the reply it literally just felt a release of relief knowing someone has the same symptoms as me as Iíd still found nothing. Iíve started to be able to eat things that arenít completely plain now and itís going down well. As for what causes it Iíve noticed stress the day or night before really enhances it and as well dehydration! Iíve been drinking dyralyte before bed and itís helping massively as it goes to work on your body over night. But as you said thereís still some days where thereís no logical answer to why! Let me know if you figure anything out as it seems Iím literally just following your footsteps

C

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising