Dear Mast3rl3ss,

I want to deeply thank you for taking the time to write these posts. I've been a smoker for the last 10 years, more heavy the last three of four years, and have barely been able to start day one of sobriety. Cold turkey really isn't for me. I've switched to vapes this year and am tapering off slowly... my doctor thinks I've either given myself gastritis or Cannabinoid Hyperemesiss Syndrome (waiting on the endoscope appointment). Pretty much when I've tried stopping or tried missing my lunch time smoke, extreme abdomen pain and fevers come on. Also, the gastritis may have caused an ulcer/hole in my intestines causing blood loss, so I'm also anemic because of it too. I've reached the point where I've had to quit my job because everyday I don't know if it'll be a good day or a bad day. I'm also suffering from agoraphobia, courtesy from being attacked at the front of my house one year ago today, and having spent two months at home from a broken finger because of the attack, including an additional 7 month covid lock down in Melbourne. I've never been more stressed in all my life, and I've never been more scared. All of this has come up at a time when I actually want to quit as well, but my mental and physical health is making it so difficut. And my anxiety from my agoraphobia is scaring the shit out of me.

I've found your posts helpful and reassuring though. Its reminded me of the control I have over my situation. For a while now I think I've let my depression and poor health determine my emotions, I've been dwelling and feeling a little helpless. I like that you've been talking to yourself though, something I used to do but I've forgotten. Following your journey and seeing someone else struggle yet still getting on with a positive, determined attitude reminds me that I also have the same ability.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

So again, thank you for sharing. I hope to hear more!