+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Physical symptoms for 2 months now..normal?

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Physical symptoms for 2 months now..normal?

Hi everyone. Let me tell you guys my history. I’ve been using marijuana for about 10 yrs now daily. The last 6 yrs have been vaping 80% to 90% oil daily. The reason why I stopped was because I wasn’t feeling good in the head. I felt my head was in the fog. I remember one time when I closed my eyes to sleep, I felt brain zaps. That was when I told myself enough is enough. Right after I stopped, insomnia kicked in fast. I was very dizzy and nauseous With face and sinus pressure, just an overall uncomfortable feelings in my head. The dizziness and nauseous stopped by the 2nd week. However my headaches, eye, Head and sinus pressure continues. And insomnia is still with me. I have good days and bAd days but I can always feel that discomfort in my head and weird facial Pain. Oh yeah, and sometimes my eyes feel so dry especially at night. I’m getting so frustrated as improvement is so slow and sometimes I feel I’m right back where I started. I’m depressed and anxious as I’ve been dealing with this everyday for 2 months now. It wears down on me. Is is normal to have all this withdraw Weird symptoms for 2 months. I guess I just need somebody to tell me it’s normal to I can have the strength stay strong.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Hey there,

Yup. All sounds pretty normal to me, based on my personal experience and from what I've read on here.

Not to discourage you, but the road to recovery can be a long one but it is really worth it!
    It was progressive for me. There wasn't a day when I was "suddenly all better." But little by little you should feel better and at some point this will be part of the past.
    Do everything you can to help yourself and be good to yourself. Excercise was very helpful for me. A thing called Marijuana Anonymous was also very helpful to me. Also, this site was and continues to be in some ways, very helpful.

I have been cannabis free for 3 years after having used it for close to 20 years pretty regularly.

You will get better. One day at a time.
    Hang in there!
    John

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Hi John,
    Thanks for the encouragement. Like you said, the improvements are progressive. My symptoms have subsided (except for insomnia ugh) The intensity is less but still there. at least it’s going in the right direction. I just have to tell myself there’s light at end of the tunnel and this is only temporary. Your brain needs time to heal after years of abuse. I just have to be patient. It’s not going to be better overnight. Thanks.

Tom

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising