+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quitting weed and cigarettes, this is hell

Default Quitting weed and cigarettes, this is hell

Hi all

I've recently stopped smoking weed and cigarettes, this came around as I was getting bad headaches while smoking. It was almost like electricity in my head, I told myself enough was enough.

I'm 21 and been smoking since I was 15, it started out as a 10 bag every couple days, up until the last 2 or so years it's been about a gram or even 2 a day.

The withdrawals include extreme anxiety, blood pressure has risen, tension headaches, no appetite, weakness, dizziness, brain fog

I'm just worried, I've never experienced anything like this
    I know quitting both at the same time might not have been the best choice, but it's been a week and the withdrawals aren't really getting any better.

I don't feel like I want to smoke at all, because of the way I feel. That's what's spooking me out because I would have thought withdrawals would only really be bad if I'm still craving it, which I do t feel like I am.

Just need some reassurance more than anything

Thank you in advance

Default Getting there I think

It's now been I think 2 weeks, might be a bit over

A lot of the very horrible symptoms have cleared up at this point, I'm not longer getting the electric zaps, headaches are minimal, still feel very lethargic and down though, almost like I have no idea what to do with myself, body aches some days and the cravings are coming on hard now. Anxiety hasn't really let up, but I do see a light at the end of the tunnel now.

Water and multivitamins seem to have helped massively, especially ones with vitamin b and magnesium.

I'm staying strong and hanging in there

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

It's now been 21 days

And although my body feels better, my head definetly doesn't.

I am still dizzy, and sleeping a lot. Like on the last post, a lot of the horrible stuff has cleared but the thing that was bothering me the most was the lightheadedness and the dizziness.
    I feel I can't do anything but lay in bed, I really want this to stop now. It got to the point the other night where I really thought about just smoking again, I stopped myself but in my head, it'll stop if I smoke.

I'm anxious, irritable and just not fun to be around at the moment. I wish I had never smoked

Heed this advice, please stop if you are still smoking, nothing good can come of it.

Will update again in a week or so

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising