+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bad headaches

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Bad headaches

Anyone have really bad headaches every day, my bf is suffering really bad with them and nothing is shifting them he’s on day 14 of going cold turkey the sweats and hot flashes have seemed to have lessoned. It’s the headaches now and unsteady on his legs that’s getting to him. Thanks in advance

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Default Just to reply with update

My partner has been taken into hospital with swelling on his brain and suspected brain tumour now we know the cause of the headaches

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

I am so sorry to hear this. I just went through this with my father in law. I hope this doesn't offend you but I've already prayed for y'all. It's all I can do for a stranger in a forum that I'm not even registered on.
    If I can provide any comfort, my little brother went through this too. He had a growth in his. He turned out to be okay and he's an airline plot now (as in he got better and was able to pass med screens). <--- This is my prayer for y'all.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising