+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feeling spaced out (1000 miles away)

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Feeling spaced out (1000 miles away)

I have been weed free for 3 months now and alcohol free for a month, most of the major withdrawal symptoms have passed however I am finding that I am feeling incredibly spaced out almost all the time now like I'm 1000 miles away and just doing things on autopilot and that I'm not present in the slightest; this was off and on at first but now I've had it for almost 4 days straight and I'm wondering if this is normal during withdrawal; I know that dizziness can occur but I haven't really felt that, it really is a feeling where i just don't feel real and I feel I may aswell be on mars im that spaced out and I wanted to know if this is to be expected and in time it will subside?

Heyy, feeling spaced out is pretty normal in my experience. I think it's about re-acclimatizing. Try meditation, is will help you feel more present and connected.

Good luck!
    - C

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been weed free for 3 months now and alcohol free for a month, most of the major withdrawal symptoms have passed however I am finding that I am feeling incredibly spaced out almost all the time now like I'm 1000 miles away and just doing things on autopilot and that I'm not present in the slightest; this was off and on at first but now I've had it for almost 4 days straight and I'm wondering if this is normal during withdrawal; I know that dizziness can occur but I haven't really felt that, it really is a feeling where i just don't feel real and I feel I may aswell be on mars im that spaced out and I wanted to know if this is to be expected and in time it will subside?
    Hey there
    Congratulations on quitting cannabis and alcohol!
    It sounds like a withdrawal symptom. Check out a thing called Post Accute Withdrawal Syndrome (PAWS) for marijuana. Withdrawal symptoms can be a rollercoaster. Of course, if you think you should see a doctor, then by all means do so.

While 3 months is decent chunk of time, it could take a while longer for your brain to rewire itself. You will only feel better and better as time goes on.
    Pay attention to diet and excercise. Two things that really helped me out.

Hope this helps a little!
    Hang in there!
    John

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Follow-up

I don't know if this is relevant but I recently increased my sertraline dose and I was wondering if it could be as a result of this and if it is, is it likely to disappear over time?

Seems like it could be a possibility.
    Perhaps you should ask your doctor....

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising