+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weed withdrawal day 18

Default Weed withdrawal day 18

Good morning
    Good morning
    I'm new here
    I am 24 years old, M
    Quick background
    I've been smoking for a couple of months... Every now and then but rarely till one day..... I did a little too much than expected and had a full blown panic attack and went to the ER and had recovered fully from it, the second time... Which was a bad mistake on my part was with a friend and had another panic attack but it wasn't as bad ad the first and ever since then I've been having full blown panic attacks since a week ago shit was bad and went to the ER again abd they checked everything and it said everything was fine
    And just going the motions now..... I'm waiting for this over as this currently day 18 now

Quote Originally Posted by Belkin96 View Post
    Good morning
    Good morning
    I'm new here
    I am 24 years old, M
    Quick background
    I've been smoking for a couple of months... Every now and then but rarely till one day..... I did a little too much than expected and had a full blown panic attack and went to the ER and had recovered fully from it, the second time... Which was a bad mistake on my part was with a friend and had another panic attack but it wasn't as bad ad the first and ever since then I've been having full blown panic attacks since a week ago shit was bad and went to the ER again abd they checked everything and it said everything was fine
    And just going the motions now..... I'm waiting for this over as this currently day 18 now
    Sounds like scary stuff! Also sounds like you should definitely stay away from cannabis as you have had these extreme reactions.

It could take a while for you to get better. Hang in there. One day at a time.

Hey Belkin, thanks for sharing your message. I had the same experience while smoking. I had been smoking for a few years until one day I had a huge panic attack.

I am now 3 years sober. It gets better. It will feel like it’s never going to end and you’re stuck with it for life, but you’re not. Meditate- do wim hof breathing techniques. Accept your fear and try to welcome it as a friend instead of running away from it.

I know this sounds hard to believe right now but it will all pass my friend. I wish you all the best.

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Government’s FREE SAMHSA’s National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising